Chapter 27: Vlog of knowledge

(I don't own any photos.  Credit is to artists including Jazza and Google).
Tyler and Ronnie agreed to be the next team to teach the students. Anika and Ilene were finishing suiting up. Meghan and Matpat were excited. "We're gonna kill it!" Exclaimed Meghan. "Hell yeah we are!" Exclaimed Matpat. Anika and Ilene laughed. "Our second test and final one, you've come a long way Anika" added Ilene. "Thanks, I have gotten better" added Anika.

They turned to the entrance hearing the signal. "Kōun O, which means good luck" added Ilene. "You too" added Anika. The duo walked in with Mat and Meghan. Ronnie and Tyler faced them with Stephanie and Tyler's partner. "Time for a final, you two ready?" Asked Ronnie. Ilene and Anika nodded. The arena soon was active on their command.

"New challenger" the group said before the four partners disappeared.
"Here we go, Raziel game start!" Added Ilene. "Matpatman game start!" Added Anika and the two personas appeared. Ronnie and Tyler summoned their persona partners and were ready. "Let the test begin!" Added Minx before the fight started. The duo fought each other and grinned enjoying it. "This is awesome!" Added raziel. Matpatman cheered and laughed enjoying it.

Nikita was investigating into anyone who could approach this fight. "Uh oh" she said.  She could see teala stalking around the place but also Withermu was getting in position somewhere.  "There's a third, looks like one of ours who's wearing a collar" added Safiya pointing to Jenna marvel.  "Not Jenna, that's bad" added Nikita.  "Let's alert the others" added Safiya working to send a message.  The group back in the arena attacked.  The trio searching the area took different positions.

Jenna struggled with the collar but got zapped in result and was back in brainwash mode.  She led the way and signaled the other two on the attacks to make.  Matpatman froze and stopped when he looked down to see this green smoke start filling the room.   "Everyone escape now, this is poison gas!" Yelled matpatman.  Everyone gasped and ran out quickly except Manny and Joey.  Ilene put her scarf over her nose and mouth and looked.  "Poison...oh no..." Added Joey.  The rest of the arena was trapped in this cage of brambles. 

The group still standing looked around to see the three personas surround them.  "Teala..." Manny, Joey and Matpatman said seeing one of the trio looked huge and had swinging arms.  "Summon us in fast!"  Exclaimed Manny.  Ilene and Anika did that and raef and lunarbeautyknight joined raziel and matpatman.  "Let's see, jenna marvel there, withermu there, and teala here" added matpatman.  "ῳɛ'ƖƖ ʂ℘Ɩıɬ ų℘ ąŋɖ ɬąƙɛ ąƖƖ ɬɧrɛɛ" added raef.  They all fought back and raziel noticed the collar.  "Jenna isn't like them!" She yelled. 

"I'll take it" added lunarbeautyknight.  Anika told him what to do and he followed breaking her free.  She gasped and looked around.  "Oh jeez Joey, Meghan?" Asked Jenna marvel.  "ŋơɬ ɛҳąƈɬƖყ, ῳɛ'ƖƖ ɬąƖƙ Ɩąɬɛr" added Raef.  Matpatman looked at Teala while Raef gulped.  "She's definitely mad... Good thing Nikita isn't here" added matpatman.  The group attacked withermu and brainwashed teala with Jenna Marvel's help. 

"Wither we found a member of your crew, dragonsparklez, snap out of it" added matpatman.  Withermu seemed to stop.  "You.. Found.. Dragon?" He tried saying before breaking out and panting.  The brambles and stuff disappeared.  "Dragonsparklez... Where is he?" Asked withermu.  "ı'ƖƖ ɬąƙɛ ყơų ɬơ ɧıɱ Ɩąɬɛr" added Raef.  Withermu nodded and he and Jenna were taken to be treated in case of injuries.  Everyone faced the silent brainwashed Teala.

"Any reason why she's gaining on you guys?" Asked Raziel.  "We called her useless and voted her in a death challenge" the others said at once.  Teala screeched and poisoned all of them.  Raef focused and shook it off.  "ɬɧąɬ ɬıƈƙƖɛʂ" he said smirking before blasting her.  "Swap me to Antimatter, it'll drain the poison same with Manny to Adrigal" added matpatman.  Anika followed and put in the code on both wristbands.  "Shadow game access, antimatter and Adrigal game start!" Called Anika. 

The duo swapped and nodded grinning.  Teala was confused seeing this.  Everyone attacked together and Teala stumbled.  They combined purification attacks and freed her.  She was still in her super spy outfit but had a huge bruise that covered her whole neck.  "She needs the most help" added Adrigal.  They got her too but Anika and Ilene were marked as passed.  The two girls gasped and cheered.  

Preston gulped a bit.  He knew this left him and Nathan.  But how exactly is he going to survive his first and only test in a university that hadn't put a music category before. 

(AN: and next one down.   Getting close to all the tests being finished.  Hope you all enjoy).