Chapter 17: Broken friendship

Exploring this forest Aleanna exhaled and got her phone out. "King pewds says to use my friend to her advantage so I will" she said in a monotone voice. She was still currently brainwashed and sent this private message to Alexia. "Now to wait" she said. Alexia was messaged privately by an unknown number that woke her up. She sighed checking her phone before she saw the message. She gasped a bit and quietly woke up Jack. Jack yawned and looked at her confused.

"It's Aleanna.... She's wanting to fight me" added Alexia. Jack was up immediately and looked at the others. "Should we wake them?" Asked Jack. "No time... Let's leave a note" added Alexia. They made one and took off to the location. Alexia was shaking as they headed to the spot. "Hey... It's ok, we'll get her" added Jack hugging her. Alexia's hugged back and nodded in agreement.

The others soon woke up and looked around. "Guys Alexia and Jack aren't here" added Ilene. "Wait here, something was left" added Nathan picking up the note. Everyone looked and read it. "Alexia and jack are going alone?!" Exclaimed JP. Everyone looked at him. "Guys it's bad, her brainwashed friend, she's partnered with one of the top personas of king pewds's team, Liza Split!" He added. The others were wide eyed.

"Should we tell Nikita?" Asked Joey. "Good idea" added Matpat. The others agreed and everyone went to Nikita. They told Nikita about it and she nodded a bit. "Ok let's track them" added Nikita. The group got to work and tried tracking them. Anika was nervous a bit. "Oh god..." She said sighing.

In this lakeside area Alexia showed up and looked around. Jack was with her and he checked as well. "I don't see her" added Jack. "Right here escapee" added Aleanna who arrived. She faced them and Alexia looked down. "Let's finish what we started" added Aleanna. The duo looked at each other. "Alexia we got this" added Jack.

Alexia nodded and the duo accessed the battlefield. "Antisepticeye game start!" Commanded Alexia and Antisepticeye appeared. "Let's eliminate them, Liza split game start!" Commanded Aleanna and Liza split appeared. The duo started fighting each other and Alexia whimpered a bit. Aleanna smirked and nodded. Antisepticeye and Liza split were in action fighting each other. "I'll take you out" added Liza split. "ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ f̰̃ḭ̃r̰̃s̰̃t̰̃" added Antisepticeye.

"Snap out of it Aleanna!" Yelled Alexia. "I serve king pewds now" added Aleanna. The duo fought hard. The rest of the team picked up on the trail and saw the battle. "We got to get over there!" Exclaimed Manny. "Hold on... Don't get into the fight when you do" added Nikita. The others nodded and took off to the location to support Alexia and Jack. Antisepticeye and Liza split were fighting hard.

"Let's get up a notch!" Exclaimed Alexia. "Ego change initiate". She used the wheel and landed on jackaboy man. " looks like we're going on hero duty, jackaboy man take over". Anti switched to jackaboy man who stood ready to go. "Oh come on that's not fair!" Added Liza split. The duo battled more but now with Alexia and Aleanna fighting each other. The others arrived and reached the battlefield.

"Oh god this one's bad" added Aaron seeing all the damage more and more. They cheered on Alexia and Jack as well. Alexia and jackaboy man smiled hearing them. "Your team's cheers won't save you" added Liza split. "That's not why they're here" added Alexia. The duos attacked each other. The others watched in worry. "They better be ok" added Meghan.

As the battle raged on both Alexia and Aleanna were extremely injured while Antisepticeye and Liza split were losing energy. Alexia crawled to Aleanna and hugged her. "Come back to me... I'm sorry I left you behind" she said. Aleanna gasped feeling a flicker of Alexia's friend step in before she hugged back. Jackabot Man bashed Liza split to the ground. Aleanna let go and took her wristband off before smashing it. Liza split was sent away while Aleanna screamed in pain and collapsed losing consciousness. Alexia collapsed coughing. "Jackaboy man.... Game over" she said.

Jack took control and quickly got help to bring the duo to the medical wing. Once they were there Jack looked worriedly at Aleanna and Alexia. "What's the state currently?" Asked Joey. "Aleanna is in a coma, Alexia is ok just injured badly" added Jack. Everyone sat with him. "Those two were besties and king pewds tore them apart" he said. The others looked at him curiously. "Want to share?" Asked Ilene.

(AN: another cliffhanger. But on purpose to lead into 17.5, the Alexia'/Jack partnership origin.

Sorry on the delay.

But in general I hope you enjoy).