Chapter 14: Battle of the heads

(WARNING WATCH YOUR EYES!!!)
The teachers from each category minus Ronnie and Stephanie looked around as the place had locked up.  They saw the smoke vanish leaving three henchman with one partner each standing there.  "There's oddfather" added Nikita recognizing one of the corrupted.  "And meet mad and virus cry, the twins" added oddfather.  "With the information we've gathered this academy will be ours" one henchman said.  "We won't let that happen" added Alex.  The others agreed.  "New challenger" the group said and their wristbands flashed.

From the dorm, team digimax was looking at the feed as the attack was about to happen.  "They have to fight?!" Exclaimed Anika.  "We can't even leave" added Alexia.  The group and their partners were working from their end.  "Well... Maybe I can sneak in the lounge to check on Ronnie and Stephanie" added Mat.  "How the hell would you do that?" Asked Nathan.  "I need to be summoned as Madpat, psycho detective because that includes the ability to phase like a ghost" he responded.  "I'll join you because raef would carry that move too" added Joey.

Anika and Ilene nodded a bit.   "Madpat, game start" added Anika.  "Raef game start" added Ilene.  The duo took control and anika put in a new code.  "Activate psycho detective" added Anika before Madpat was dressed in a dark version of mat's detective uniform and the duo took off.  The others turned back to the monitor worried.   Raef and Madpat appeared in the room with Ronnie and Stephanie.  "Oh jeez!" Exclaimed Stephanie startled.

"ѕσяяу, тнσυgнт ωє ¢συℓ∂ нєℓρ" added Madpat.   "Well it's something" added Ronnie.  Back in the training arena the teachers were ready to go.  "No choice, let's do it" added Nikita.  "Nyyghtguard game start" she added before Safiya's persona appeared.  "Hulkiplier game on" added Gar summoning his partner.  Alex, Tyler, Lauren and Rosanna followed as their partners appeared.  "Outnumbered and you're toast" added Nikita.

They fought back hard.  The digimax team cheered seeing this action from Alexia's computer.  "Ok all the teammates look cool" added Aaron.  "Damn I've been missing out" added Nathan.  Preston was impressed on this.  Madpat and Raef assisted Ronnie and Stephanie on their end.  "тнαт ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє ιт ¢αи вє ιѕσℓαтє∂" added Madpat.  Ronnie gasped seeing it and Stephanie stepped in isolating it. 

"This could stop the shut down" added Stephanie.  "Ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɠơ" added Raef.   The teachers in the arena still battled.  "We got to snap cry and oddonesout out of these evil states" added Nikita.  "I'll take the lead" added gar letting hulkiplier unleash hell on the enemy side.  "Good move" added Alex.  "Nyyghtguard let's move" commanded Nikita.  The duo took the front charge while the others battled behind them.

They kept the enemy distracted while Nikita noticed her purification ability was added to her partner's skills.  "Let's give it a shot, here it goes" added Nikita.   She activated the skill.   "Soldier's light!" She called.  Nyyghtguard screamed and blasted the trio erasing the darkness on them.  Virus and Mad cry turned into one person and oddfather restored back to normal.   "Um...uh oh" added a henchman.  The teachers smirked and used all of their partners skills attacking the henchmen.

After the defeat Alex and Rosanna helped Cryaotic and The oddonesout up.  They left taking the duo to the medical wing after the doors unlocked.  Team digimax cheered while watching everything.  Raef and Madpat assisted Ronnie and Stephanie before they got the Shadowsteel code removed.  "We're safe now" added Stephanie.  Everyone left the arena and principal minx gave the all clear.  The students were relieved over it and got back to work.  Mat and Joey reappeared on the command of Anika and Ilene. 

"At least that's over" added Manny.  The team was relieved.  Nikita and safiya looked around.  They helped out too.  "Safiya?" Asked a voice when the duo were in the medbay.  Safiya looked and gasped a bit.  "Oh my god JC" she said.  The duo hugged each other.

"JC hey" added Nikita. "Hey troublemaker, hope you're staying on the trail of good" he teased hugging her.  "Oh stop you know I'm a bad girl" added Nikita.  "How did you get here?" Asked safiya.  "The principal here actually, and a dose of purification" responded JC.   "Must've happened during break" added safiya.  "I didn't know you guys were here though because I haven't been let out of this area" added JC.  The duo looked at each other.

"I guess we can tell you" added Nikita.  The duo sat down joining him. 

(And there's where we hold off.   Decided to give them a visitor to lead into the first of the origin stories.  Hope you all enjoy.  And I purposely choose to leave the partners of Tyler, Alex, Lauren and Rosanna still unknown because they'll be revealed in other digimax stories after this one.    So... All the questions.  Hmmm we'll see how it turns out).