Introduction

The characters portrayed in this story do not reflect on the members of BTS in any way, this is purely a work of fiction! Please respect BTS as people and enjoy the story 🥺💜

Back in high school, Jungkook was transferring from a different school to go to Fairwood High. Although determined, he was a nervous and timid teenager who preferred to be more independent. However, this lead to a lot of anxiety in school, and he struggled to focus a lot of the time.

After being at the school for a couple of weeks,  he had a test in maths, but he got really stressed and nervous and had a panic attack. He would have panic attacks occasionally from when he was a young child, and it was nothing new to him. He went outside of the classroom and slumped against the wall with his head against his knees.

He suddenly heard the door of his classroom open, followed by some light footsteps approaching him. Another student had offered to go and check on him, and the teacher had agreed. Jungkook looked up, tears streaming down his face, only to see another boy had sat next to him and put his hand on his shoulder. The boy smiled at him and asked if he was alright, before chatting to him and making him laugh. Jungkook soon calmed down, feeling comfort in the stranger's presence, and after that they became good friends.

The other boys' name was Taehyung, and from then on they did everything together. Jungkook was the only one who knew Taehyung was gay, and he started to question it himself. Taehyung was just a year older than Jungkook, and they were best friends. They only trusted each other, and they knew exactly how to make each other feel better when they were sad or nervous. They talked to each other about their dreams of working in the force, or doing cool jobs like firefighters and doctors.

Then came the time when Taehyung had to leave school, and he was moving into the city, so they wouldn't see each other again. This broke their hearts, but Taehyung made Jungkook promise him that he would be happy and study hard. Jungkook hugged him tightly for the last time, before leaving him for years to come. They hadn't seen each other or spoken since.

Now Taehyung worked in the busy city as a firefighter. He worked everyday of the week, and he had become quite muscular and tall. He was well known for his bravery, and the team valued him very much, especially as he kept everyone happy. Meanwhile, Jungkook began working as a policeman, and he soon moved up the ranks due to his strength and commitment. He now had the position of chief responding officer, and would have priority on cases. Both men worked in the same large city, but had never seen each other since they left school.

 Both men worked in the same large city, but had never seen each other since they left school

Kim Taehyung-Age: 23-Occupation: Captain Firefighter-Height: 178cm-Nicknames: Taehyungie, Taebear & Tae, Tae Tae (only for his baby :3)

Kim Taehyung
-Age: 23
-Occupation: Captain Firefighter
-Height: 178cm
-Nicknames: Taehyungie, Taebear & Tae, Tae Tae (only for his baby :3)

-Taehyung is a jokey and positive person, who hates to see others sad and always lightens the mood. He loves his job, and his best friend is Jimin. His position as a firefighter is quite well known due to his selflessness, and he can be serious when he needs to be. He is strong, but slim, and has an angelic face. Taehyung is very good at coping with stressful situations and working under pressure, but he's always there to help when others are stressed or sad. He earns a decent amount of money, and he is single. However, after his past relationship, he's not sure if he's ready for another one...

Other firefighters
-Jimin (23 [but older that Taehyung])
-Sungmin (25)
-Kyungsoo (26)
-Kai (25)
-Yoona (Department Leader) (29)
-Mr Min (Chief) (33)

Other firefighters-Jimin (23 [but older that Taehyung])-Sungmin (25)-Kyungsoo (26)-Kai (25)-Yoona (Department Leader) (29)-Mr Min (Chief) (33)

Jeon Jungkook-Age: 22-Occupation: Chief Response Policeman-Height: 178cm-Nicknames: Jk, Jungkookie, Kook, Kookie (only for his baby <3)

Jeon Jungkook
-Age: 22
-Occupation: Chief Response Policeman
-Height: 178cm
-Nicknames: Jk, Jungkookie, Kook, Kookie (only for his baby <3)

-Jungkook is quite a serious person, but he becomes very soft and giggly when he's with someone he likes or feels comfortable with. He has many friends, mostly his colleagues, but his best friend is called Hobi. He is very muscular, with a handsome face, and is one of the top performing policemen in the area. He enjoys his job, and earns a lot of money because of his position. He is quite rich, but he likes to spend his money on other people. Jungkook is single, and had never had a relationship before. He prefers to be independent, and he gets quite stressed and anxious when things don't go right...

Other police officers
-Jaemin (26)
-Jihoon (23) (detective)
-Hobi (25)
-Sana (24)
-Chan (Head detective) (27)
-Baekhyun (Head assistant) (26)
-Mrs Jung (Head) (38)

A/N:
Hey guys! Thankyou for even clicking on this story in the first place! I really hope you like it, and your feedback would be much appreciated. I purple y'all 💜💜💜