6

Taehyung had only been at work for an hour, before the alarm bell sounded.
"Everybody get ready there's an accident on the motorway! Let's move!" Taehyung shouted, and all of his colleagues sprung up into action. Again they went with the same old drill, and they were all in the fire truck within two minutes. Taehyung put on the siren and they raced down the roads to the area of the accident.

Two cars had collided in a horrific crash on the motorway. One of the drivers was badly injured and had already been taken out of the car by paramedics, which was lucky because the car set fire soon after. The other driver was uninjured, but they were trapped in their deformed car. Luckily there were only the two drivers in the cars, and no one else was involved. They would meet the police and the paramedics there. When they got at the scene, Mr Min started shouting orders.

"Kai and Kyungsoo, go and get the hose prepared so we can put out the car as quickly as possible. Go!"
"Taehyung and Jimin! You two should grab the cutting equipment and aid the person trapped in the car." Mr Min shouted to them. They nodded and rushed to grab the equipment. The police were already surrounding the area and were in the process of closing it off while providing diversions for traffic and talking to witnesses, and the paramedics were aiding the injured driver.

Taehyung and Jimin rushed over to the absolutely beaten car with the person trapped inside. There was a young girl inside, who couldn't have been more than 19. She mustn't have been driving for long, and she was in shock.
"Hello miss, are you alright?" Jimin called to the girl in the car. She was shaking, but she was clearly trying her best to stay calm.

"Y-yes I'm alright. I'm very lucky, the crash was horrifying. Is the other driver badly hurt?" She asked, a very concerned look on her face.
"I don't want you to worry about anything else right now miss. We just need to focus on getting you out." Taehyung said reassuringly, and she nodded shakily.

Jimin picked up the cutting equipment and started cutting the door of the car, which was completely bent inwards, almost crushing the girl inside. They talked to the girl the whole time they worked, to make sure that she didn't panic. Taehyung pulled the metal back as he cut it, watching as the metal gradually gave way from the car.

They had got far enough so that they could reach inside the car, but some of the wreckage had pinned the girls' arm to the side of the car, and they needed more people to help lift it because it was so heavy. The other firefighters were occupied in putting the fire out, so they decided they needed the police to step in.
"Hey! Can we've some help over here?" Jimin called over to the police, who were interrogating witnesses. Jungkook and Jaemin were the ones that ran over. The girl looked panicked all of a sudden.

"W-why? Is something wrong?!" She asked, and Taehyung turned to her quickly and reached a hand in through the window to hold her other hand.
"Hey, sweetie everything is going to be fine. We just need an extra pair of hands. Take a deep breath for me." He said softly, smiling as the girl nodded and heaved a few breaths.

Jungkook smiled at how caring and professional Taehyung was, it really showed how good he was at his job.
"What do you need us to do?" Jungkook asked, ready to help.
"Could one of you help Jimin cut the door, while the other helps me lift this?" Tae asked, and they nodded immediately. Jaemin helped Jimin to remove the metal from the door as they were finally managing to cut it open, and Jungkook ran over to Taehyung who was struggling to lift the obstructing piece of wreckage.

They nodded to each other before lifting at the same time, muscles straining, before finally succeeding. They girl was finally free and Taehyung lifted her out of the car. She bowed multiple times and thanked them honestly, before Jimin lead her to the ambulance to get checked over.

"Whew, that was hard work. Nice job guys." Tae said, removing his helmet and wiping his brow with his sleeve.
"Yeah, that was fast." Jaemin agreed.
Tae patted Jungkook on the shoulder and smiled.
"Thanks. It's good that we have someone strong like you around." He laughed. Jungkook smiled and fixed his hair.
"No problem, glad we could help." Jungkook said, and Jaemin nodded.