14

Taehyung groaned as he tried to open his eyes, but his eyelids felt heavy and he slowly lifted his head up with difficulty. His head was hurting a lot, and he winced at the pain as everything slowly came into view. He was awfully disorientated, and he found himself in an unfamiliar scene that made him feel immediately uneasy. The room he was in was dark and cold, and he had no idea where he was.

"Ugh..." he groaned as his eyes adjusted to the dark room, but they suddenly widened when he realised what had happened.
"Wh-where am I?" He stuttered in confusion, turning his head to look around him. He tried to move, but to his dismay he was stuck. He was sat on a chair in the middle of a large, empty room, and he was tied to it.

"Shit." Taehyung muttered and grunted as he struggled to free himself from the bonds, but to no avail. His hands were tied firmly behind him by his wrists and his ankles were tied tightly to the legs of the chair. He was too weak to escape.
"Is anyone there?" He said, and his shaking voice echoed through the large, empty room. He started to panic, worried that someone was watching him. But it didn't take him long to find out.

"You can struggle and shout all you like, but it won't help you." A grave and low voice said. Taehyung couldn't see where it was coming from, but he found the voice eerily familiar.
"Who are you?" Tae shouted into the darkness. A creepy laugh rang across the walls, and Taehyung shivered in his seat.
"Who am I Tae? You tell me." The voice said. It sounded like it was getting closer.

Taehyung knew exactly who it was now. That sinister laugh and that low voice gave it away; the voice of a liar.
"No, it can't be. You went to Japan with your other boyfriend." Tae gasped.
"Clever boy." The voice cooed, and out of the shadows, Taehyung saw a dark and tall figure emerge. His face, his straight black hair, his piercing eyes, it was only too familiar to Taehyung.

It was Ranjou.

"So we meet again, my Taetae." The man said with a creepy smirk on his face.
"Don't call me that. I'm not yours Ranjou. You left me for someone else." Tae objected, and Ranjou just laughed and quickly approached Taehyung.
"Give me another chance Taebear. I promise I'll be better." Ranjou pouted, before grinning and reaching for Tae's hair.

But Tae didn't allow it, and he bit his hand as it drew closer.
"Ow! You bastard! I'll teach you to treat your boyfriend like that!" He scowled, stepping backwards.
"I'm not your boyfriend Ranjou! This was two years ago, and I don't love you anymore because of what you did to me. I'm happy as I am, please just leave me alone and put it behind you. And if you think kidnapping me would increase your chances, you couldn't be more wrong!" Tae screamed at him, his emotions exploding.
"I'm tired of your sick games."

Ranjou looked furious. Taehyung never expected his ex to be mad, especially considering they hadn't talked for two years, and considering they never thought they'd see each other again.
"Oh Taetae, you've made a mistake." He muttered, grinning evilly. Taehyung gulped visibly and Ranjou smirked.
"You have no idea how many people I kidnapped and tortured to find you. And this is what I get." He scowled, approaching Taehyung once more.

"So you killed innocent people just to find me? That's disgusting, you monster!" Tae screamed, tears threatening to fall.
"I thought you'd be flattered. I went through all that trouble for one person, my Taetae." Ranjou scowled, and Taehyung started to cry.
"Who do you think I am?! I'm not a psychopath like you! And I'm not yours... I'm not-" Taehyung stuttered, before breaking out into uncontrollable sobs that echoed around the room.

He was terrified, and he couldn't help but feel guilty for all of the horrible things Ranjou had done, even though it's wasn't at all his fault. He'd never felt so scared in his life, not even on the job.
"A psychopath am I?" Ranjou sneered, leaning towards Taehyung and pressing cold lips against his ear, making him shudder unpleasantly.
"Well if I can't have you, no one can."