26

The holiday made them feel like they had got so much closer with each other. They had a few of days of spending time together and going around the city to see things that they wanted to visit. Today was their last day as they would leave the next morning, and they decided to spend it at an amusement park.

"Kookie! Get up!" Taehyung exclaimed, jumping on his sleeping boyfriend, who groaned at the sudden weight.
"Ah... Tae I can't breathe." He chuckled tiredly, and Taehyung giggled before getting off of him and pecking his cheek.
"Baby come on, I can't wait to go!" Taehyung whined, and Jungkook turned over in his bed and raised an eyebrow as he smiled at his childish boyfriend.

"You have some weird ways of waking me up Tae." He chuckled, getting up.
"Well it worked." Tae replied, smiling. They got changed into some comfortable clothing. Tae wore blue jeans and a light grey hoodie and Jungkook decided to wear skinny dark trousers and a black hoodie. Once they were satisfied that they were ready they made their way down to the entrance of the hotel, where they got in the back of a taxi and went on their way.

"Ah I'm so excited! I haven't been to an amusement park in ages. We have to go on the biggest ride." Jungkook said happily, his legs bouncing up and down with excitement. Taehyung nodded and looked out of the window.
"I'm really going to miss this place." He sighed, gazing at the magnificent skyscrapers and beautiful lights and people of the city.

"Me too, let's come back another time." Jungkook smiled and held Tae's hand, making Taehyung blush.
"I'd like that. But I'm also looking forward to moving in, and seeing our friends again I guess." Tae chuckled, and Jungkook smiled sweetly at him.
"I forgot to tell you. The moving van came by your house yesterday, and all of your stuff that we put in boxes before you went is safely at mine." Jungkook stated, and Tae's eyes lit up.

"So I can move in straight away?" He asked hopefully. Jungkook giggled at him and nodded.
"Yes, the moment we get back, my house is our house." He whispered, and Taehyung got visibly excited. The amusement park wasn't that far away from their hotel, and so they were already almost there.
"Oh look, there it is!" Taehyung said, pointing out of the window.

"Woah" they both said in unison as the taxi pulled closer, bringing the large park into view. They paid the driver before getting out and hurrying to the entrance. The place was so busy, and Jungkook frowned a little.
"Ah, the cues are gonna be so long! How will we go on everything we want in time?" He pouted, but to his surprise Taehyung just smiled and brought two tickets out of his bag.

"I've got fast passes, so we can skip the cues. I already thought ahead because I'm amazing." He said, chuckling. Jungkook smiled happily and kissed him swiftly.
"You really are. Now let's go!" Jungkook said, grabbing Tae's hand and dragging his giggling boyfriend behind him.
"We'll take turns to pick what to go on, okay baby? You pick first." Jungkook said, and Tae nodded, before looking at a map and scratching his head.

"How about this one?" Taehyung asked, pointing to a large rollercoaster called Steel Dragon. It was the longest and tallest rollercoaster in the whole park. Jungkook nodded and so the made their way over, looking at all of the rides on their way. They skipped the cues and hopped joyfully into the front of the seats, waiting excitedly. The safety bars came over their heads, and the carriage began to move slowly upwards.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook shouted, laughing to himself. Tae smiled at him and grabbed his hand.
"Don't let go!" He giggled, and Jungkook shook their intertwined hands in the air. The carriage finally reached the top, and they were plummeted downwards, screaming their heads off but still managing to hold hands.
"Too fast!" Taehyung screamed while laughing, and Jungkook just squeezed his hand tighter.

"Yah so fun!" Jungkook shouted. The rollercoaster was reasonably long, and consisted of sudden turns, a dark tunnel with a drop and loop-the-loops. When the ride finally came to a halt, they had large smiles plastered on their faces. Jungkook got out of the carriage before reaching out a hand to help Tae out.