29 (bonus)

Merry Christmas! 🦌🎄🎁🎉❄️
As your Christmas present from me, here's an extra chapter that has been requested 💜
I love absolutely all of you, and Thankyou so much for the attention on this story! Be sure to keep an eye out for my new and upcoming books 😊

Merry Christmas! 🦌🎄🎁🎉❄️As your Christmas present from me, here's an extra chapter that has been requested 💜I love absolutely all of you, and Thankyou so much for the attention on this story! Be sure to keep an eye out for my new and upcoming ...

————————————————————

"That's it buddy! Come on, you're doing so well!" Jungkook encouraged, his hands hanging protectively either side of his little son's swaying body.
"Go to appa Daewhi." Jungkook chirped, pointing at Taehyung and smiling as Daewhi slowly took a few steps forward. The small child giggled happily to himself as he made his way towards Taehyung, before tripping slightly, but Taehyung caught him and scooped him up.

"That's my little alien! Clever boy." Taehyung chuckled, booping the small child's nose as it giggled in his arms. Jungkook smiled at them and walked over.
"Ah he's so cute! I swear he's grown so much since we adopted him." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's cheek and stroking the baby's fine dark hair.

"Our little Daewhi is gonna be a strong man, aren't you baby?" Taehyung said in a sing-song voice, swinging the happy child around.
"Hey, I thought you only called me baby." Jungkook pouted, but he broke into a smile as Taehyung rolled his eyes at him.
"You're already aware that you'll always be the cutest one in my eyes, so don't push it. Besides, you're my bunny." Taehyung chuckled, handing Daewhi to Jungkook who smiled childishly.

Once they had bathed and dressed Daewhi, they set him down in his cot in the room next to their own.
"Goodnight monkey." Taehyung whispered, stroking the sleeping baby's head as Jungkook flicked the lights off.
The two of them went into their own room and got undressed before clambering into bed. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older and pulled him into his bare chest with a smile.

"You're a good father Tae." He muttered into the back of Taehyung's neck, and Taehyung couldn't help but allow a smile to tug at the ends of his lips at the thought of them finally adopting a child.
"So are you Kookie. Daewhi seems happy, but I hope he'll be okay with having two fathers." Taehyung said, and Jungkook chuckled.

"Well he's gonna have to be. After all, he gets twice the fatherly love." Jungkook said, and Taehyung smirked.
"And twice the weirdness, and not to mention dad jokes." Taehyung said.
"Shit that's a good point." Jungkook laughed, yet he noticed Taehyung frown.
"Yah! We can't be having that language around our son, his first word needs to be appa!" Taehyung scolded, and his boyfriend just laughed again.

"You're right I'm sorry. I'll swear quietly, but it's fine he's asleep now." Jungkook giggled as Taehyung shot him a glare.
"But if he says appa, we won't know who he's referring to." Jungkook added, and Taehyung chuckled.
"Me obviously. He always falls asleep in my arms." Taehyung said with a smirk, turning to the younger who frowned.

"Hey! I'm the one who makes him laugh." Jungkook pouted, and Taehyung sighed.
"Okay okay, we always turn everything into a competition. Parenting is a joint effort." Taehyung laughed, pecking Jungkook's forehead.
"You can say that again." The younger sighed, allowing Tae to nuzzle his face into his chest as they both gradually drifted off to sleep.

They were awoken in the night by a sound that was only too familiar. Daewhi was crying loudly from his room, and Taehyung groaned as Jungkook opened his eyes.
"Ugh, why did we decide to get a baby?" Taehyung grumbled, and Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"I'd be lying if I didn't say it was your idea Tae." Jungkook said, and Taehyung stuffed his face into his pillow.

"But what if I've changed my mind?" Taehyung joked in a tired state, and Jungkook shoved him.
"Shut up and go comfort your child." The younger muttered as Taehyung sat up wearily.
"Hey, he's your child too." Taehyung whined.
"Yup, and it's your turn to sort him out. I did it last night." Jungkook chuckled, and Taehyung sighed.

"Fine. Hold on baby I'm coming." Taehyung called tiredly to Daewhi, and Jungkook smiled and shook his head as Tae left the room. Taehyung walked into the boy's room, and the baby was wide awake, clinging at the sides of his cot as he cried loudly. Taehyung knew it was natural, but he hated seeing him like this; he loved kids. He walked over to the crib and gently picked Daewhi up, placing him on his shoulder and patting the young child's back gently.

"Shhh Dae. It's okay, appa is here." Taehyung soothed, bouncing the child up and down and wiping away his little tears that trickled down his soft cheeks. He eventually got Daewhi to calm down, yet he would begin crying again every time Taehyung went to put him back in his crib.
"Hey hey. What's got you all worked up buddy? Are you hungry?" Taehyung whispered, still cradling the young child in his arms. He eventually gave up, and decided to take him back into his and Jungkook's room and prepare some milk.

He walked back into their room, and Jungkook was sitting up, looking at them.
"No luck?" The younger asked softly as Daewhi was still sniffling and hiccuping in Tae's arms.
"He's calmed down a bit, but I think he's hungry. If you hold him I'll go and get some milk." Taehyung yawned, but Jungkook shook his head.

"No Tae it's fine, I'll get the milk. You make yourself comfortable, he looks happier in your arms anyway." Jungkook said with a smile as he rose from the bed, and Taehyung beamed at him, feeling certain that he was most definitely the luckiest man in the world.
"Thanks Kook." Taehyung said, smiling down at the baby who had since fallen silent and was staring up at Taehyung with deep brown glossy eyes.

The baby reached his hands up and clawed at Taehyung's nose, and Taehyung just chuckled quietly.
"You usually do that to Jungkookie appa, why me now? Hm?" He chuckled to the child that poked curiously at his face. Jungkook returned with a bottle of warm milk, and he sat back down next to Taehyung on the bed, handing the bottle to him. Daewhi drank hungrily, grabbing at the bottle with his tiny delicate hands.

"Woah, slow down a little buddy." Jungkook chuckled as he smiled at his son.
"He really is adorable." Taehyung whispered fondly, as they gently took the bottle away while Daewhi's eyes began to close slowly, a tiny yawn escaping his mouth.
"Aw" Jungkook hummed, stroking the baby's head as he fell asleep once more.
"I'll never get tired of that little face. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him." Taehyung muttered, placing a gentle kiss on Daewhi's forehead.

"So did I. Hey, kiss for Jungkookie?" Jungkook chirped, acting cute. Taehyung rolled his eyes and pecked Jungkook's soft lips, and the younger smiled, satisfied. Jungkook sorted out the pillows behind Tae's back for him so as to not wake the baby, before settling down himself. Taehyung placed Daewhi in between the two of them, and Jungkook placed his arm over Taehyung, holding the three of them together.

"Baby?" Jungkook mumbled as he saw Taehyung staring at Daewhi.
"Hm?"
"You're perfect." Jungkook replied, pecking Tae's forehead and noticing as the older's face heated up a little. Jungkook would always try to fit in as many compliments as he could in a day to build up Tae's self-esteem and show him how important he was to him, and it made Taehyung feel special.
"I love you." Taehyung whispered.
"I love you too." Jungkook replied, before they all fell asleep together.

————————————————————————

There! The end of my first story Lmao.
Whew, that was certainly interesting hehe.
Thankyou so much for the ongoing feedback guys, it really helps me out. And don't worry! I have multiple books pre-written to be posted so stay tuned my loves! 💜