21

Taehyung woke up and realised he wasn't in his own bed. He was a little confused, but feeling the warmth of Kookie cuddling him made him smile to himself. Finally he'd had a night's sleep without a nightmare. They were officially on holiday, and they could do anything they liked. Tae decided to get up and make breakfast, but Kookie just groaned and held onto him.

"Nooo... don't move." Jungkook whined, nuzzling into the back of Tae's neck.
"But Kookieee..." Tae pouted, trying to release himself from his grip.
"Please, just a little while longer?" Jungkook muttered. Tae sighed and got back into bed.
"Fine, you win."

Jungkook triumphantly smiled a little to himself, before snuggling up to Tae and falling back asleep. When they both finally decided to get up an hour later, Taehyung made breakfast and they began planning their holiday in Japan. They decided to head over to Tae's apartment to pack his stuff after breakfast, and Taehyung was trying to find out the details from Jungkook, who was keeping it all a secret.

"Come onnn! At least tell me the city we're going to." Taehyung whined as he cleared away the plates.
"You'll know when we get there." Jungkook said for the third time, chuckling. Tae frowned and finished clearing up.
"Argh but i can't wait! Why do policemen have to be so good at keeping secrets?" Taehyung pouted.
'And so handsome.' Tae thought to himself as he saw Jungkook stand up.
Jungkook smirked and walked towards him.

"And why do firefighters have to be so damn attractive?" Jungkook said while winking; grabbing Tae's waist and pulling him closer. Taehyung smirked and blushed a little.
"All firefighters?" Tae queried, raising an eyebrow.
"Nah, just this one." Jungkook replied, before kissing Tae on his soft lips. Tae smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Lets get ready." Jungkook said, and Tae nodded. They got dressed into some casual clothing and freshened up before going over to Tae's apartment.
Taehyung sighed when he walked into the sitting room.
"I'm gonna miss this place, but I'm super excited to move out." Taehyung said, smiling at his boyfriend.

"I'm excited too. Right, let's get packing, we have a fun week ahead of us." Jungkook said, and Tae smiled. They spent the rest of the day packing, and trying to fit all of Tae's clothes that he wanted to bring in the suitcase.
"Almost... there!" Jungkook grunted as he pushed down on the suitcase and Tae struggled to close it. They finally succeeded.

"Why do you need so many clothes?" Jungkook asked, breathing heavily. Tae frowned at him.
"Because it's how I express myself! You should try it. Don't judge my fashion sense." Tae pouted, crossing his arms, and Kookie ruffled his hair.
"You're cute when you're mad. You know I love what you wear. Come on, let's get the suitcase back to mine." Jungkook said, and Tae agreed, picking up his large suitcase and carrying it to the car.

"Wow I haven't been on holiday in so long." Tae smiled, heaving his suitcase into the back of Jungkook's car.
"Me neither actually, or at least not with anyone." Jungkook said, smiling at his boyfriend who responded with a boxy smile. The got into to the car, and Jungkook started to talk to Taehyung about the flight and what time they should get up. Taehyung was being a little fidgety when he talked about flying, and Jungkook noticed.

"The flight shouldn't be long, about an hour and a half. Are you alright babe? Why do you look nervous all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked with a small smile, looking at Tae who was fidgeting with his fingers. He'd noticed that he did that a lot when he was uncomfortable or nervous.
"What? Oh no, I'm fine. I'm looking forward to it." Taehyung said hurriedly, and Jungkook shook his head and chuckled.

The truth was, Taehyung was a little scared of flying. He'd be okay for the majority of it, but he was afraid of heights, and turbulents kind of freaked him out. But he decided that he'd try his best not to show it, because he found it embarrassing.

Once they had reached Jungkook's house and finished getting their stuff together, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards him, kissing him suddenly. Taehyung was shocked, but he soon melted into the kiss and blushed. Jungkook pulled away finally and smiled.
"I am so excited to spend a whole week with you. It feels great to not have to be my serious police man self for a while." Jungkook said, holding Tae by his shoulders.

"I'm excited too. Thankyou so much for this Kookie." Tae whispered, pulling Jungkook's head towards him with his hand and pressing their foreheads against each other. Jungkook got a little shy and pushed Tae's chest lightly. Tae smirked.
"But I do like you as a policeman. It suits you." He said, and Jungkook chuckled.

"What, because they're cool and strong?" Jungkook said, smirking and leaning against the wall. Taehyung raised and eyebrow and went over to the sofa.
"Nah, because they're annoying and pushy." He laughed.
"Yah!" Jungkook exclaimed, running over to Taehyung and attacking him by tickling him.

"Ah! I was joking! No... stop! Please!" Taehyung laughed uncontrollably as he squirmed on the sofa. Jungkook just smirked and tickled him more.
"You've made a mistake Mr Kim." Jungkook chuckled as Tae screamed with laughter.
"I can't take it anymore, my chest hurts. Ah! Yes you're cool and strong... and handsome! Now let go of me!" Tae pleaded, and Jungkook finally let go of him, laughing.
"You absolute brat." Taehyung growled as Jungkook doubled over with laughter.

"Now I know your weakness Tae, you better watch out. Okay, enough of that, I'll make dinner." Jungkook said with a smile, and Taehyung rolled his eyes and watched as the younger left to cook in the kitchen. Taehyung flicker on the Tv and flicked through the channels, but he was getting bored so he decided to go and see how Jungkook was doing.

When he entered the kitchen, a delicious smell filled the air as Jungkook cooked over a pot. Taehyung walked up behind him and back-hugged him.
"What are you cooking? It smells great." Tae said as Jungkook stirred the food.
"Chicken and noodles, is that okay?" Jungkook asked, feeling the warmth of Tae's embrace around his waist.

"Mm yes that sounds perfect. How did I find a boyfriend that's such a good cook? Lucky me." Tae giggled as he watched Jungkook cook. Jungkook blushed a little and chuckled. Tae rested his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, and Jungkook could feel his face heating up.
"T-Tae. I can't concentrate like this." Jungkook muttered, and Taehyung just smirked and started planting soft kisses all over Kookie's neck. He could feel Jungkook tense up and he chuckled.

"Well isn't that a shame baby." Taehyung whispered, and Jungkook raised an eyebrow and turned to him.
"Fine, I don't want you to burn yourself, I'll lay the table." Taehyung chuckled, and Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head; before smiling to himself.

By the time they finished eating and making sure everything was ready it was already quite late, and they decided to go to bed early because the flight was going to be rather early the next morning. Jungkook was already lying in bed, and Taehyung came out of the bathroom and took his shirt off. Jungkook couldn't help but glance at his well-toned body and sun-kissed skin.

"Damn, now I know why girls go crazy for firefighters." Jungkook mumbled as he admired his back, and Taehyung span around and blushed.
"Shut up." He said, and Jungkook giggled, signalling for Taehyung to lie next to him. Taehyung clambered into bed with a reluctant expression and Jungkook put his arm over him and pulled him closer.
"But this one is mine." Jungkook said in a high-pitched aegyo voice, earning a chuckle from the older.
"You got that right, you weirdo."

A/N:
Have you enjoyed the story so far? Please let me know your thoughts, and follow me for more 💜 Taekook is the superior ship in my mind hehe 😂🔥🥺