10

They had planned to meet Jimin and a Hobi at the club at 7, and it was now 6 so they decided they should get ready. They had stopped off at a clothing shop on the way back, because Jungkook said he wanted to grab something. He came out with two bags, and they then proceeded to get back to his place. When they got in the door, to Taehyung's shock and delight, Jungkook handed him one of the bags.

"Take this and get changed Tae." He said, shoving the bag towards Taehyung. Taehyung frowned a little and didn't take it from him.
"Why are you giving this to me?" Taehyung asked him, smiling slightly.
"As a gift from me. Just take it." Jungkook said, before smiling and hurrying off to his own room.

Tae went into his room and closed the door behind him. He did his hair, and then opened the bag to see that Jungkook had bought him a whole outfit, shoes and all.
"How did he know I like converse?" Tae whispered to himself, his eyes widening as he took out the white shoes.

In the bag there was also a pair of blue ripped jeans, a white V-neck tee with black patterns on it, a leather jacket and some silver dangling earrings.
'Why did he get this all for me? And how did he know that I'd love it!' Taehyung thought to himself, before quickly getting changed.

He checked out his outfit in the mirror, smiling to himself. Taehyung looked great (as per usual), and it would be perfect to wear to the club. Tae left his room to go and thank Jungkook, but he froze when he saw Jungkook standing in the hallway. Taehyung thought he looked beyond amazing, and he gazed at what he was wearing.

Jungkook wore a white tee with a denim jacket slung over his shoulders, some fitted black trousers that hugged his thighs perfectly, his timberlands and silver hoop earrings. His wavy dark hair fell perfectly either side of his face, as he parted it in his usual way.

"Damn you look good." Tae said, covering his mouth because he didn't mean to say that out loud. Jungkook walked towards him and smirked.
"You sure? I don't usually wear this kind of thing." He said, putting his hands in his pockets and leaning against the wall. Tae could feel his heart beating against his chest and he bit his lip.

'Is it really hot in here or is it just me?'

"Yeah, you look great. You should wear this kind of thing more often." Tae said, smiling at him. Jungkook grinned and then looked at Tae.
"Wow. I knew that outfit would look good on you. What do you think of it?" He asked, and Tae got a little flustered.
"I really love it, thankyou so much. But why did you buy it for me?" Tae asked, looking down at his feet.

Jungkook smiled.
"I have plenty of money that I'd rather spend on others. Besides, you deserve it. Take it as kind of a... thankyou." He said, and Tae smiled and hugged him.
"Well, right now I'm thanking you. Now let's go party!" Tae said, and Jungkook chuckled.

They went out into Jungkook's car, and drove to the club which was only a few minutes away. The club was new, and it was absolutely packed with people. There was a separate room which they had been told to meet in, and they made their way through the people to reach it. When they went into the room, Tae saw Jimin, who had brought his boyfriend Yoongi. Hobi and Jin were also there, and Jin had brought his brother Namjoon.

Yoongi was apparently good friends with Namjoon, and so pretty much everyone knew each other.
"Hello, you must be Yoongi." Tae said, walking over to Yoongi and Jimin and shaking his hand.
"Yup, that's me. So you're Taehyung, right?" The man asked in a low voice. Tae smiled and nodded.
"Yeah. Make sure you take good care of my Chim." Taehyung said, and Yoongi raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"Of course."

Tae then felt someone grab his arm and drag him in the other direction. It was Jungkook.
"Taehyung, this is my best friend Hobi." Jungkook said, introducing him to a dark haired guy, a little older than them.
"Nice to meet you." Taehyung said, and Hobi smiled.
"I like you already. Loosen up a bit, come get a drink with us." He said happily, a took Taehyung over to a table where some beers were.

"Come on Jungkook and Jimin! Have a drink, don't be gay." Hobi chuckled, a little drunkenly.
"But I am gay." Jimin and Jungkook said in unison, and they turned to each other and laughed a little.
"Fair point." Hobi laughed, and they shook their heads.

Jungkook didn't drink, because he didn't want to, and he'd be driving home anyway. Jimin wasn't drinking much either, because he was going to take the others home, and he got drunk quite easily. Taehyung on the other hand, would get tipsy very fast, but he was gonna drink either way. Taehyung got Jungkook to sit next to him, and they started to play some games.

Namjoon and Jin chatted quite a lot with Hobi, and Jimin was being very clingy with Yoongi. If anyone ever beat Jimin in a game or even talked to him Yoongi would glare at them, and Taehyung giggled at his over protectiveness. A couple of hours had passed, and Taehyung was rather drunk. He hadn't even had that much to drink, but it didn't take much. Jimin looked over at him.

"Look at this poor child! Jungkook why didn't you stop him?" He said. Jungkook laughed and glanced at Tae.
"Me? I didn't know he got drunk this easily." He chuckled. As well as Tae, Yoongi was a bit tipsy and Jin and Namjoon were absolutely wasted. The brothers sang drunkenly in the corner, and they all laughed at them.

Jimin glanced at his watch and sighed.
"I should probably start getting everyone home, it's 9:30pm." He said to Jungkook, who nodded.
"I'll take Taehyung." He said abruptly, and Jimin gave him a look.
"Are you sure? Do you know where he lives?"
"Yeah, I do. We'll go now. Goodnight guys, cheers for the night." Jungkook called out, and they all mumbled a goodbye.

Jungkook then turned to Taehyung, who was slumped in his chair.
"Come on then, I'll take you home." Jungkook said to him, fumbling for his car keys in his pocket.
"Okay Mr Jeon." Tae slurred as he got up, swaying slightly. Jungkook shook his head and laughed a little.
'This is gonna be interesting.' He thought to himself, as he held Taehyung up to stop him from falling.

"Look after him!" Jimin shouted to Jungkook, who nodded in response.
They made their way out of the club, with Jungkook supporting Tae so that he didn't get knocked over by anyone. When they finally reached the car, Tae slumped into the passenger seat and Jungkook walked around to the driver seat.
"Mental note, keep alcohol away from Taehyung." Jungkook muttered to himself, slightly smirking at the drunken older one.

"What? I'm not... drunk." Tae slurred, and Jungkook sighed.
"Yes you are Tae, and I'm taking you home." He said plainly, and Tae groaned. They drove in silence for a little while, when Taehyung suddenly grasped onto Jungkook's bicep as he drove.
"You have nice arms." Tae said with a smile on his face. Jungkook just kept his eyes one the road and he smirked.
"Tell me something I don't know." He replied, and Tae chuckled and let go.

Jungkook was planning on dropping Tae off at his own house, but when he got there he realised Tae's door was left open. He started to be a little sceptical and worried, before deciding that Tae should stay at his house again. He wasn't going to let anything happen to him.
'Maybe he just left it open when he left?' Jungkook thought, or at least he hoped, but he wasn't taking any chances.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung murmured.
"My house." Jungkook replied, and Taehyung made a sound of happiness.
"Yay." Tae mumbled, and Jungkook laughed at him. When they reached his house Tae turned to Jungkook.

"Carry me." Tae said, smirking slightly. Jungkook looked at him and frowned.
"But Tae-" Jungkook whined.
"No buts! Carry me." Taehyung repeated drunkenly. Jungkook sighed and got out of his car before going round to Taehyung.

"Come on then." Jungkook said, opening the door for him. Tae got out groggily and Jungkook lifted him up with ease, carrying him in bridal style into his house. He plopped him down on his bed, and was just about to leave, when Tae grabbed his wrist and dragged him into bed next to him.

"Tae, what are you doing?" Jungkook chuckled, trying to release himself from Tae's grip, but Taehyung didn't let him go.
"Sleep with me Koo." Tae murmured, snuggling into his pillow.
"I've got my own bed Thankyou." Jungkook said, and Tae frowned.
"Please Kookie." Tae whined, giving him the puppy eyes. Jungkook decided it wasn't worth the dispute, and he took off his shirt before laying next to Taehyung.

"Fine, but sleep." Jungkook said, giving in. Tae smiled contentedly, and he wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook. Jungkook didn't mind too much, and he soon heard soft snoring coming from next to him.
"Goodnight you dork." He said, rolling his eyes and chuckling a little.