17

A few more hours had passed, which Taehyung spent with Jimin, walking around the station and talking to officers.
"Ugh, I am so ready to go home." Taehyung groaned, leaning against the wall of the hallway.
"I'm not surprised, this day has been a little more eventful than we both hoped." Jimin said, patting his shoulder and Tae snorted.
"You can say that again."

Tae turned around when a familiar voice called out to him.
"Hey, Tae! We can go now, you coming?" Jungkook said, walking swiftly over to him. Taehyung smiled at the sight of his boyfriend.
"Duh. Will Yoongi come for you soon Jimin?" Taehyung asked, turning to his friend. Jimin smiled.
"He'll be here in a bit. Go and enjoy yourselves, but not too much!" Jimin called, and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Jimin? Gross. Anyways, have fun with Yoongi!" Tae laughed, and Jungkook smiled before interlocking his fingers with Tae's and leading him to his car. When they got in the car Jungkook turned to Taehyung.
"How are you feeling now Tae?" He asked thoughtfully.
"I'm alright now thankyou. What happened still hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm still shocked." Tae sighed.

Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's thigh.
"Well you have me now, don't you? Hm?" Jungkook said softly in a low voice, and Tae's face turned crimson.
"Yeah. I'm very glad that I do." Taehyung said, trying to contain his emotions that were on the verge of exploding. Jungkook grinned at him, keeping his hand there.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Tae asked suddenly.
"How about a comedy?" Jungkook suggested.
"Yes that would be perfect. I'll find a good one when we get in." Tae agreed as they pulled into his driveway. They got into the apartment, and Jungkook made himself comfortable on the sofa, pulling out some snacks he had bought. Taehyung flicked through the movies, before finding one that they both thought looked pretty good. Hot fuzz.

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, who put his arm around him and pulled him closer. Tae blushed a little, but hid it with a shy smile. They both found the movie hilarious, as they ate snacks and laughed together the whole time. Jungkook smiled fondly at Taehyung, who was chuckling over a joke.
'Ah his laugh is so cute.' He thought to himself, staring at the face of who he thought was the most beautiful man in the world.

Taehyung was so immersed in the movie that he didn't notice Jungkook lean towards him. He felt a soft peck on the back of his neck and he paused, his face heating up. He turned around to see Jungkook staring back at him with his sparkling dark eyes.
"What?" Jungkook teased, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.
"You little sneak." Taehyung giggled, and they both laughed together as Kookie cuddled Tae.

Jungkook had an idea, and he turned his boyfriend towards him.
"Why dont we go on the date tomorrow? I'll book a restaurant." Jungkook suggested quietly, and Tae's eyes lit up immediately.
"Are you kidding? Of course! We can come back to mine afterwards." Taehyung said, and Jungkook smiled.
"Awesome."

They were an hour into the movie, and Taehyung was feeling very tired. He lay down and rested his head on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook smiled down at him.
"Taeee. Don't fall asleep, I won't have the heart to move you when I have to leave." Jungkook whined, but Taehyung just made himself comfortable.
"Stay over then, you're my boyfriend after all." Tae yawned, and Jungkook rolled his eyes before giggling a little.

The movie had just finished, and Jungkook heard soft snores coming from the older. He smiled at him and set an alarm for work, before stroking Taehyung's fluffy hair.
"Goodnight Taetae." He whispered, before pecking his head softly. He made sure not to wake him up, and he soon joined Tae in peaceful slumber.

They both woke up with a start when Jungkook's alarm went off. Taehyung was still lying on Jungkook, who groaned as he stretched.
"Morning Tae." Jungkook muttered in a low, gruff voice. Tae sat up and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Morning Kookie. Ugh I really don't want to go to work today." Taehyung pouted as he rubbed the tiredness from his eyes.

"Well I'm afraid they need you." Jungkook said, cooing at Taehyung's cuteness as the other's lips were naturally pouty in the morning. Taehyung smiled at him and chuckled slightly.
"You have no idea how comfortable you are." He mumbled, and Jungkook chuckled and flicked his chin.
"Is that so?"
"Mmhmm."
Taehyung got up groggily and went over to the kitchen.
"I'll make breakfast today, you can go and get yourself ready." Taehyung said, earning a warm smile from the younger.
"Thanks Tae." Jungkook replied, walking into the bathroom after pecking Tae's cheek.

Taehyung was preparing some eggs and bacon for breakfast, because he knew that Jungkook loves it. He couldn't stop thinking about how everything had moved so fast, and how they'd only been together for a day, but they felt so comfortable with each other. He never thought Jungkook would like him back after all this time, and he still couldn't believe it.

He had gotten so distracted in his thoughts that he didn't notice his hand drifting towards the hot pan. He burnt his hand a little on the scorching metal and flinched backwards, causing a plate to fall and shatter on the floor.
"Ah, shit!" Taehyung exclaimed, hissing and rubbing his hand before bending down to pick up the shards of plate that were scattered across the floor, sighing in annoyance at himself.

Seconds later the bathroom door burst open, and Jungkook came running in with a hair brush in his hand.
"What happened?! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, a concerned look on his face. Tae groaned as he picked up the pieces off of the floor.
"Yeah, sorry. I wasn't concentrating." He sighed, chuckling slightly in embarrassment. Jungkook looked a little relieved.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He asked Taehyung, helping him to pick up the last of the pieces and turning the hob off.
"I burnt my hand a little, but it's fine." Tae shrugged, looking at the small, red, blistering mark that sat on the back of his hand.
"Really? Let me see." Jungkook said, gently pulling Tae's arm towards him so that he could examine the small burn.

Taehyung blushed a little and giggled as Jungkook held his hand.
"It's fine Kookie, really." He assured him, and Jungkook smiled and sighed.
"You should be more careful, hm?" He said, letting go of his hand and pulling Tae towards him by the waist.
"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. Thankyou Kookie." Taehyung giggled, blushing more, which Jungkook thought was adorable. Jungkook smirked. He then gave Tae a swift kiss on the lips, the older blushing vividly at the action, before helping Taehyung to lay the table.

Once they had laughed the incident off and cleared up, they sat down to eat. Jungkook's eyes widened when he tasted the food that Taehyung had prepared for him.
"Woah, you should make me breakfast more often! Just... minus the burning." Jungkook laughed, and Tae rolled his eyes.
"Uh huh. Well hurry up and eat Kook, before we're late." Taehyung said. They devoured their food deliciously, before getting changed and making their way to work.