18

Jungkook dropped Taehyung off at work with a peck on the cheek and Taehyung was greeted happily by Jimin, who waited for him by the door.
"How was last night then?" Jimin asked with a small smirk on his face as he watched Jungkook drive off.
"It was really nice. I still can't believe that we're dating though. So much happened yesterday I can't get my head around it." Taehyung replied.

Jimin chuckled at him.
"Well, believe it! Sounds like it's going well Taebear." Jimin said with a smile, and they walked inside to meet the others upstairs.
"He's here!" Jimin called as he walked through the door, Taehyung close behind. Tae was met by many eager eyes waiting for him.

"Taehyung! We heard what happened!" Kai called from the other side of the room.
"Yes, are you alright?" Kyungsoo added, standing up and going over to him. The others followed him and Tae was met with so many questions that he didn't know what to say.
"I'm fine, don't worry. It's all been cleared. The case is being taken to court tomorrow." Tae explained to all of his worried colleagues.

"We're lucky we haven't had any big jobs Taehyung, we would have seriously been in trouble if we didn't have you." Sungmin laughed, and the others all nodded.
"We're glad you're alright." Mr Min added, and Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair.
"Thanks guys. I was lucky to be found by the police when I did." Tae said.

Luckily that work day was another quiet day for both Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung spent the day explaining what had happened, and chatting about what he'd missed. Meanwhile, Jungkook had started to work on the cases of a collection of linked robberies. When the end of the day came, Jungkook drove directly to the fire station to pick Tae up.

"You were brave Taehyung. We're proud of you." Mr Min said, patting Taehyung on the shoulder as he was about to leave. Taehyung smiled at him.
"Thankyou sir. I'll be more careful from now on." Taehyung said, and Mr Min smiled and shook his head.
"You'd better be." He laughed, and Taehyung walked out.

Jungkook had got out of the car and was waiting for Taehyung outside. Tae hurried over, because he was sure that some of his colleagues were getting suspicious of them.
"Hey Taetae. You ready to go?" Jungkook asked, hugging him.
"Go? Go where?" Taehyung asked, a little confused.
"To dinner obviously." Jungkook chuckled, and Tae's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! But I haven't got anything nice or fancy to change into." Tae said, frowning. Jungkook was also in his work uniform.
"That's why we're going shopping." Jungkook said, opening the passenger door of the car for Tae with a big grin.
"Shopping? But Kookie, I haven't got any money on me." Tae muttered, and Jungkook just shook his head as they got in the car.
"I'm buying. You don't need to worry about that." He said quickly, and started driving off.

"I can't make you buy stuff for me." Tae pouted, looking at his handsome boyfriend. Was Jungkook even real? He didn't know, because his life felt like a disoriented dream at the moment.
"You're not making me buy it, I want to buy stuff for you. Get used to it." Jungkook said, and Taehyung gave up arguing and smiled.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure. If you're my boyfriend I've got to treat you." Jungkook chuckled, and Tae blushed a little.

They drove into the city a bit, and stopped at a large shopping centre that was open until midnight. This particular shopping centre was well know for its expensive clothing shops, and Tae looked around, wondering where they were going to go first.
"How about in here? They have some really nice suits and shirts." Jungkook said, pointing to a rather expensive-looking shop just in front of them.

Taehyung nodded and they went inside. The shop was absolutely filled with suits and shirts, some plain, some vibrant and unique. Tae wanted to get something more formal for certain occasions, because he didn't own many formal outfits. They both had a look around at the outfits, and picked out what would best suit them.