Chapter 1

Posted 2 days ago

Posted 2 days ago

KimKardashian: 21 year old me with my first baby, Marley Elgin. This was my first time being a mother and I remember everything from the pregnancy to the delivery like it yesterday. I still can't believe that I have a 21 year old. 

4,000,090 likes ~ 76,453 comments

---

Posted 4 hours ago

Posted 4 hours ago

KimKardashian: 18th June 2001, holds a special place in my heart. It is my Sade's 18th birthday today and I am so happy that you chose me as your mommy. @Sade mommy loves you so much, even though you always have been a daddy's girl. I'm so proud of all your accomplishments and I can't wait to wait to see you today.

1,999,998 likes ~ limited comments

---

I smile as I watch Zola and Zacharia sleep in my bed. I put them both down for an afternoon nap because we are having a birthday dinner for Sade and I would love for them to be awake for that. So, when they woke up in the morning I played with them in the playroom before taking them to a private park to play in until they became tired.

I'm still in disbelief at the fact that my children have all grown up. What I love about birthdays is that everybody comes down for them which means a lot to me because I don't see my older children as much. My first born Marley is currently on broadway and has been touring the whole state. Kamilla has blown up as a music artist so she has been getting opportunities left and right which has her leaving the country a lot. 

Sade is a total daddy's girl so she mostly stays with him when she isn't acting. Zola and Zacharia are in my primary care but if I have to leave the state then Elgin will have them at his but he is also a touring music artist so it can be hard.

Even though Elgin and I have a complicated relationship, meeting him was the best decision ever because I now have 5 beautiful children.

When Elgin also known as Ginuwine released Pony, the whole world was going crazy. Since he was blowing up, they started to get him a whole glam crew to make sure that he always looked good. Misa Hylton who was out here doing stuff for Missy Elliot and Mary J Blige, recommended the job to me. From then on, I became his stylist at the age of 19 and it was only a few weeks before we started dating. 

We got married in 1998 after we had Marley then we divorced in 2010 because we just weren't working out. We were constantly arguing, his music wasn't doing that great in the charts so he would constantly come home pissed. It got to be too much when the kids witnessed us getting into a physical fight. We both went to jail and I almost lost custody of the kids so I filed for divorce.

---

I try to contain my anger as the paparazzi snap pictures of me with the kids. I do like the paparazzi for the fact that I get nice candids with the kids but I hate that they always ask me questions because the kids end up repeating what they hear.

Once I make into the restaurant that I rented for the night, I smile as I spot all my kids and my ex-husband.

"You all made it." I almost begin to tear up because everyone's schedules have just been so busy.

" I almost begin to tear up because everyone's schedules have just been so busy

"Kimberly." Elgin stands up first and kisses my cheeks before pulling the younger children into his arms as I make my way to my oldest.

"Marley." I wrap my arms around his waist as I kiss his cheeks. "Stop cutting off your curls."

"I know ma." He just laughs as I make my way over to Kamilla who has her hair up in a high ponytail.

"Kami, my baby." I pull her in for a hug which she accepts as she lets out a cute laugh. "I missed you."

"I know, ma." We pull away from eachother with big smiles on our face, "I'm having a concert here soon and I will get you guys tickets."

"Great." I turn to the birthday girl, Sade. "My little 18 year old."

"Mom." She blushes. "I'm not little anymore."

"You're still my baby." I say as I caress her face.

"I thought I was your baby." Zola cuts in and we laugh.

"You are Zola." I say while waving her off and turning back to Sade. "Happy Birthday sweetheart." 

I pepper her face in kisses as we hug.

"I feel so old." I comment as I feel the tears surface. "All my babies are grown up."

I start to give a small speech as I cry. It's typical of me to start crying, I always cry during everyone's birthday.

Usually we do a family dinner with just us then we follow up with a big family party but Sade doesn't want to have the family party because she's flying to Europe tomorrow. She won't tell me where because it is a secret project. 

"Kim, you cry too much." Elgin calls me out and I purse my lips at him. "We hungry, dawg, let's eat."

I kiss my teeth at him and he quickly pecks my lips as we settle down for dinner. For everyone's birthday, they get to decide the menu and the restaurant cooks whatever they want. Sade has requested a 6 meal course, it's literally bitesize and it is all vegan food.

Let's just say that I will be swinging by McDonalds on the way home.

We spend the next hour and a half eating as we catch up on our lives.

"You look beautiful." Elgin compliments me as he feeds Zacharia.

"Thanks." My eyes twinkles. "You look really good too."

"I know." He winks at me and I find myself going into a daze. "You're doing a great job with them."

"I try." I softly answer as we look at all of the children we produced. "Our children."

I smile softly as I watch Zola eagerly shows off her necklace to Sade who looks entranced by her. It's crazy that Zola is the exact replica of Sade and Kamilla when they were her age. Obviously, their looks changed as they entered their teens but once upon a time, they all looked the same.

"You did a good job." Elgin comments as the kids start laughing at whatever Marley is doing to Zacharia.

"We did a good job." I say while putting my hands in his. "We did it."