Chapter 22

I hired a family therapist to help me rebuild my relationship with my sisters. We are about to start the healing process and it's all going to be filmed for our TV show. 

It's definitely going to be an experience but I am ready to move forward.

"I'm Dr Tina Richards and I just want you all to introduce yourselves; state your names, ages and professions." Dr Richards calmly says before smiling at me since I am opposite her.

"Kim Kardashian, I'm forty two years old." I fake a smile. "I'm a businesswoman and stylist."

"To the left of you." Dr Richards gestures to Kara.

"Kara Kardashian, thirty nine." Kara shrugs her shoulders. "I guess I model."

Kami clears her throat, "Kami Kardashian, I'm twenty nine years of age and I'm an influencer."

Kiki pulls a face which Dr Richard takes note of.

"Kiki Kardashian." Kiki flips her hair. "I am a television personality, a singer and dancer. I'm also forty three years old."

"Jhene Kardashian, thirty six and I'm a singer."

"And finally." Dr Richard looks at Kourtney who looks like she would rather be elsewhere.

"I'm Kourtney Kardashian, I'm forty five year old businesswoman."

"There is so much tension in this room

"There is so much tension in this room." Dr Richards notes. "You could cut the tension with a knife which is surprising since I allowed you all to choose your own seats. Kiki, you pulled a face when Kami mentioned her occupation. Why is that?"

"Kami is an instagram model, that's hardly a job." Kiki bluntly responds. "She doesn't know what it means to work."

"Kami, how does that make you feel?"

"Like shit." Kami bites down on her lower lip. "It may seem like all I do is take pictures but there is so much work and pressure that goes into it. People don't realise that there is a whole business side to it which I actually studied for."

"Ok." Dr Richards nods her head. "I want you all to sit in order of age. Youngest on the right and oldest on the left."

I let out a deep sigh as we reorganize ourselves only because I will be seated besides Kiki, the one I despise the most.