Chapter 18

Ginuwine: Kim just sent me this and it has brightened up my day

Ginuwine: Kim just sent me this and it has brightened up my day. Getting a second chance these days is hard to come by so to be blessed with a third chance is a blessing. I just want to publicly thank Kim for believing in our love and giving me the last chance to prove myself to her. The five children that you have blessed me with are my life and I will treasure them for the rest of my life. Above all that, I love you more than life itself.

2,000,000 likes ~ 18,093 comments

---

With everyone back at work, the last week has been crazy busy. Zola and Zacharia are set to come back next week so I have been working extra hard to get all my work out of the way. I love being a mom but having your own business which requires you to be hands on and travel around the country is not ideal with two kids under ten. 

Last night, Elgin and I had a heavy conversation on children. He expressed that he wants more children but having more children is not something that I plan to do. I am forty two years old and I don't want to have a child now knowing that I am not be able to properly care for them as they grow older. 

My hands have already started to display signs of arthritis which is scary because Zacharia and Zola still rely on me to do practically everything for them. From my days of styling, I do have some back issues which aren't too bad now but bending down all the time is a problem. Often times, I have to get Zacharia to climb on a chair so I can pick him up that way.

I'm not going to put a child through that and I am not going to put myself through that. Even though I was married to Elgin for fourteen years, I spent more time caring for our children than he did because music was his life. I gave up my styling dreams so that he could live out his music career.

---

"This is the first time that you have ever styled me." I say to Elgin as I look at myself in the mirror. 

"No, it's not." He waves me off and I laugh. "I've styled you a few times."

"You think you've styled me. You would go through my closet and I would put the clothes in your arms for you to lay it for me." He looks at me in wonder before laughing. "You have never styled me."

"How did I do?" He asks as he takes a picture of me lying on the bed.