Chapter 3

Posted 10 minutes ago

KimKardashian: Believe it or not, this is Kami when she was five

454,484 likes ~ 120 comments

---

A week flew by fast and I have somewhat rekindled my relationship with Elgin. We are not officially together but we are working through things and we have promised not to see other people.

I begin to grow more and more annoyed with Zola as she starts pestering me with questions. I'm just trying to get Zacharia settled on the plane and she keeps banging on about stupid shit.

"Oh my God, Zola just stop." I turn to her with an annoyed look on my face. "Go ask your father."

"But mommy." Her bottom lip begins to tremble and I just turn away from her, putting all my focus on Zacharia. "MOMMY! MOMMY!"

I turn around and pop her in the mouth, she starts crying as expected.

"Go to your father." I grab her arm and lead her over to Elgin who is sitting down comfortably in the back. 

We decided to fly by the private jet that I hired out but everyone is running late and I am getting annoyed.

"Why she crying?" Elgin asks while looking at me, he pulls a crying Zola into his arms.

"Just watch your daughter." I hiss as I make my way back over to my two year old. Once I get Zacharia properly seated, I hand him a kids book while I speak to the pilot. 

20 minutes later, Kamilla and Sade make it onto the jet.

"Marley said that he'll meet us in Bali tomorrow." Kamilla says and I purse my lips as I inform the pilot.

---

The villa that we are staying at is quite minimal but it is very beautiful. We did a quick tour of the place before we went to the beach since we were losing daylight. 

From what I saw, there is five bedrooms but everyone will be sharing either way. I will be sharing with Elgin, Sade with Marley and then Zola with Kamilla. There is also a spa room which is next to the pool, a media lounge and we have our own private chef. We are only here for a few days so this is perfect.