Chapter 12

KimKardashian: So blessed

1,230,000 likes ~ 10,009 comments

---

"What went down last night?" Marley asks me as he hands me my go to acai bowl which is topped with strawberries, raspberries, granola and chia seeds.

 "Why are you asking when you already know?" I raise a brow at him and he chuckles.

"Kamilla is with dad at his place." He tells me and I shrug my shoulders. "Zola also went him."

"Ok." I go into my drinks fridge and I grab two bottles of water before handing him one. He sits besides me with his french toast and I almost drool at the sight of it. "Why didn't you make me some french toast?"

"You told me that you didn't want any." His eyes widen as he sees the look on my face.

"I didn't think that it would look that good." I say as I eye his french toast. 

Today I didn't have to worry about making anybody breakfast because Sade took Zacharia out for breakfast which I am extremely grateful for because I am still pissed at Elgin and Kamilla. I did not carry that girl for 39 weeks and raise her for 20 years only to be called a bitch. Hate me all you like but I am no bitch.

"Do you want me to make you some?" He asks and I chuckle as I pick up my spoon.

"I'm on a diet." I answer with a wink. "The french toast looks good but I need to drop some weight first."

"You're perfect the way you are." He tells me as he digs into his food. I smile at his words before spooning some of my acai and putting it in my mouth.

Instead of speaking while we eat, we settle on listening to The Commodores which makes my heart swell with joy because Marley is me. If it were one of the girls or Elgin, they would be putting on their music and going on their phones. These are the precious moments that I live for and it makes me happier to see that Marley isn't too consumed in his fame or on social media.

I decided to hop into the shower shortly after we finished cleaning the kitchen, which we did after eating. I'm presuming that Marley did the same since he was out of sight when I left my room.

Just as I was about to make myself a frozen yoghurt, Sade returned with Zacharia so I decided to abandon ship.

"Hey." I kiss her cheek and she smiles at me.

"Hey mama." I pick up Zacharia and I give him the biggest kiss. "How are you?"

"I'm good." I look at her. "You?"

"I'm cool." She smiles at me. "Don't worry about Kamilla, I know that she can be a total bitch."

I scoff, "Ain't that the truth."