Chapter 23

KimKardashian: Last minute shoots with my Zola x

2,2000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

After our first session with the family therapist, my sisters and I didn't speak for a day. It was our way of processing everything that we had learnt about eachother in that two hour session.

Dr Tina Richards soon called us back in and we had another session where even more surprising news was shared from hidden miscarriages to sexual assault. We were learning about eachother for the first time and after our second session, we were able to go to Kiki's for a late dinner.

As the time went on, I could see our relationship rebuilding in a healthy manner.

In two weeks, Kiki and I have practically become the best of friends. I have supported my sisters in everything that they have done as they have with me. The biggest change is that I have formally introduced my sisters to my family. For the first time in a very long time, my sisters are reacquainted with my children.

For the past week, my mother has been staying in my house to help out with the children since my business is really picking up. I have been styling so many people for shoots and press conferences.

It's been great fun to be back out there but it is also time consuming so I have also been hiring experienced stylists and training apprentices. 

I had a long morning preparing week long outfits for Adrienne Bailon who works on The Real. Instead of picking seven outfits, I prepared sixteen so that she would have options to choose from on the days that she is shooting.

I lay down on my mom's lap as we talk about my wedding plans with Elgin. We were hoping to get married in the next couple of weeks but everything has just been so busy that we have barely been able to set a date.

Elgin finally announced that he wanted to lose weight for the wedding which was a total surprise to me but it had me wondering if I should do the same. For our first wedding, I had worked extra hard to lose my baby weight.

"Oh wow, Elgin you are really slimming down." My mom comments as Elgin walks into the living room.

Elgin lets out a loud laugh as he does a small spin for us. 

"Kim has us juicing every other day." 

I purse my lips at him, "Per your request."

"But I look good." He winks at me. "I haven't been this small since Zola was born. I'm surprised that Kim still wanted to sleep with my fat ass."

I wave him off as my mom giggles, "You were never fat."

"He had his moments

"He had his moments." Sade teases as she walks into the room. "Zola and Zacharia are taking a nap."

"Thanks babe." I sit up, holding out my arms as Sade walks into them. I don't say anything as I embrace my daughter who has been helping out way more than I could have ever imagined.

Once we pull away, she takes a seat besides me before greeting her grandmother.

"Kamilla is performing at Madison Square Garden in a couple of days." Elgin tells us as he sits on the sofa opposite us. "We should all fly out to support her."

I look at him in amazement, "My baby is performing at Madison Square Garden?"

"Yeah." Sade gives me a look. "But the tickets are sold out."

"Tickets?" My mom gives her a weird look. "Who needs tickets? We're family, we'll be there."

---

KimKardashian: Need I say more @Skims

2,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

My mouth forms an o as Elgin guides himself inside of me. My silence is soon followed by a whimper as he starts to move and that's when I find myself being unraveled in his arms.

I couldn't tell you if Elgin and I were having sex or making love, maybe it was both. There were moment where he would grasp my throat in his hand, wrapping my leg around his waist as he went deeper than he's ever been. Other moments were slow and filled with passion as his hips buckled before he would thrust into me.

Beads of sweat ran down our bodies as we transitioned into a different position. Moments like these reminded me of the days when we had all the time in the world, the time before our children came.

Our lovemaking's felt like they lasted for days but once we were on baby number two, those sessions became scheduled and would last for an hour if we were lucky. At most they were fifteen to twenty minutes long and we took advantage of every second.

"Keep touching me like that and I might just end up pregnant." I softly tell him as I caress his face. Elgin's face contorts from one of pain before the pleasure sets in as he releases inside of me.  

"Now I'll get you pregnant." He rests his head on the crook of my neck. "Do you want another?"

"I think five is enough." I laugh as he puts his whole body weight on me. "I don't think my body or our lifestyle could handle another baby."

"It's been a wild ride." Elgin kisses my neck. 

"The wildest." I wrap my arms around his body as I look up at the ceiling. "Just promise me something."

"What?" Elgin looks up at me and I press my lips against forehead. "What do you want me to promise?"

"That you won't leave." I look into his eyes. "I won't be able to deal with you leaving me again, Elgin. I know you don't realise it but you have a knack for leaving me after I have children and even though we won't be having anymore, be there for the ones that you have."

"I am here." He responds in a defensive tone.

 "You are but not really." I whisper. "We have Zacharia and Zola who need you more than ever. You was in and out of the older kids life, don't do that to these two. They may not understand things now but as they grow, they will resent you."

"Does Marley hate me?"

I shake my head, "He doesn't but I think that he had to grow up a little too fast because there was no man of the house."

"I'm here now and I will be the father that my children need."

---

AN: Two more chapters left.