Chapter 19

TheShadeRoom: #Roommates #KimKardashian and #Ginuwine got engaged last night at the BET awards 2019

TheShadeRoom: #Roommates #KimKardashian and #Ginuwine got engaged last night at the BET awards 2019. A little history on the now engaged couple is that they have share five children together and have previously been married for twelve years before divorcing in 2010. They both went on to date other people before reuniting in 2013 for three years before calling it quits. The co--- read the rest on TheShadeRoom.com

235,089 likes ~33,098 comments

---

Ginuwine: Happier than life itself

2,000,000 likes ~ 18,098 comments

---

I never ever thought that I would ever get married again after my divorce from Elgin. It really did take a toll on me and I vowed that I would never go through that again so all I ever did was date. I never came close to getting engaged so that moment on stage was a huge surprise to me. 

After we got off the stage, I was embraced by my children and my family. It made me cry even more because I didn't know that they were watching the whole thing unfold so that really made the moment special.

I put the feud with my sisters behind me as we celebrated my engagement at Elgin's home where a ton of our friends were already waiting for us. I have not felt happiness like I did then in a very long time so I really owe Elgin for that.

"I can't believe that we are going to be a family again." I tearfully say to Elgin as I lift my left hand up in the air. "Elgin, you are so crazy but I love you so much."

Elgin kisses my shoulder, "I love you more than life itself."

I lean my head against his.

"When did you make this decision?" I ask wanting to know the full story. "I didn't think that you would want to marry again after our divorce."

"I have always loved you no matter what." He wraps his arm around me. "I'll be honest, I didn't want to get married again because our divorce honestly broke me. I never thought that we would get divorced and I stopped believing in love until we got back together."

"I'm sorry." I mumble as I kiss the side of his face.

"It's fine Kimberly, we are here now." He cups my face and I look him in the eyes. "This is our chance to make things right. This is the third time that we are trying to make things work and I can't do this again if I lose you."

"I know." I softly mutter.

"I've fought so much to have you so please let this be the final time, my heart can't take it no more." I press my lips against his as my eyes flutter shut. 

Not only has our relationship struggles really been difficult on me but they have been really difficult on Elgin. He is always the one blamed for things ending even when it's me calling things off. Sometimes I'm the reason because one part of me blames him for me having to give up my career. 

I had three children at the height of my career. My husband was touring the world with a new team while I was stuck working in one city with three children. I couldn't continue my career as I played the role of a single mom, it just wasn't working out.

---

"Did you know that your dad was going to propose?" I ask my oldest, Marley as we stand together in the kitchen.

"He asked my permission." Marley looks at me and I give him a proud smile. "I had him give me a convincing story before I approved. He told me a lot about when you guys were younger and I just knew that you guys are still meant to be."

"Thank you." I pull Marley in for a hug as the tears stream down my face. "I love you so much Marley."

"I love you too mom." He kisses my forehead. "You grab that tray with drinks and we will meet outside."

I nod my head as I grab the tray filled with the drinks. I carefully make my way out to the backyard where we we have set up a screen where we will be watching home movies. 

I really wanted my children to see what Elgin and I were like before they came into our lives and after. I know that our issues as a couple have affected them and I never want them to stop believing in love.

"I'll help you with that." Kamilla rushes over to me with a smile and carefully takes the tray out of my hand.

"Thanks Kami." I pat her shoulder as I pick up Zacharia who is trying to jump into the pool. "Pool tomorrow."

I head back into the kitchen with Zacharia to grab him a fruit salad bowl when I spot Marley with his shirt up.

"You better pull that shirt down, there ain't nobody here to impress." I say in a stern tone. 

I am well aware of how attractive my children are which is why I tend to post mostly baby pictures of them because I don't like people calling my son daddy or papi. That's my son and these girls online better keep themselves in check.

 That's my son and these girls online better keep themselves in check

"Haha, sorry." He chuckles as he pulls down his shirt. "Just needed some air."

"Mmmm." I purse my lips at him. "Fetch me Zacharia's fruit bowl and roll the trolley out, your dad is almost done with the projector."

"Aight." I scrunch my face up at his words. "Will do, mom."

"That's more like it." I click my tongue at him which Zacharia copies.

I walk out into the hallway with Zacharia still in my arms and I scream out for the other girls.

"ZOLA! SADE! BACKYARD, NOW!"