Chapter 2

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

KimKardashian: Precious mornings with my Zola.
Edit: I know, she looks just like Kami and Sade when they were young.

1,999,998 likes ~ 2,932 comments

---

I couldn't even put on makeup as I left my house to meet Elgin. I left Zola and Zacharia with Marley who is staying for another day but I am pissed. Zola was talking to me about Elgin's girlfriends and one thing I told him is to never bring his girls around our kids unless he told me.

I don't want my kids getting confused or getting attached to any of his girlfriends knowing that he never stays with anyone longer than a month.

"What the hell did I tell you?" I give Elgin a push as I walk into his house. "What the fuck did I tell you?"

Elgin just laughs as he grabs my hand, "Why you so mad for?"

"I told you not to bring your girlfriends around the kids without my permission." I hiss. "And didn't I tell you to watch what you are doing around the kids?"

"Shit Kim." He pushes me out of his face. "Relax. What did Zola say?"

"Your bitch was taking drugs infront of my fucking daughter." I practically scream as I get in his face again. "I have my two year old out here trying to sniff the fucking flour while I make pancakes."

"What the fuck?" Elgin looks at me in complete disbelief. "Kim, I swear that I didn't know."

"You need to clean up your act because I can't keep coming around to scold you." I glare at him. "You're 47 years old, why don't you just grow up and settle down?"

"I CAN'T!" He slaps the table. "You know that I can't settle down."

"And why the fuck not?" I cross my arms.

"Because I still fucking love you." My mouth drops open. "I can't get you out of mind and it sucks that you don't ever age. You look just like your younger self, you still look like the woman that I fell in love with."