Chapter 6

Posted 59 minutes ago

KimKardashian: Thinking about a lot of things. For those who have recently started following me, I made my name in styling. I was a stylist back in the late nineties and I gave it up years ago. I'll be honest in saying that I miss the good ole days, the simpler times. It wasn't about being famous, having the most followers or likes. It was about being authentic, perfecting your craft and being the best at your work. Times have really changed, not just in technology or the digital world but people have changed, they all just want to be famous without putting in the work.

1,120,039 likes ~ limited comments

---

The whole sister reunion thing has made my brain go into overload, it's all that I can think about. Times really have changed and I know that some of my sisters are driven by fame, I just don't want to be used. The most famous one besides me is Jhene because she is an epic then Kiki because she appears on all types of talent shows. 

I just got tired of being alone in the house with all these thoughts so I decided to stop by Elgin's to check up on our kids. Elgin has let me know that Zola has a better attitude but I want to see that for myself.

"Where are they?" I ask Elgin after he kisses me.

"They're both in bed, taking a nap." He tells me and I give him a look.

"You could have told me before I made the journey here."

"I know, I just wanted to spend time with you before that." He cutely says and I give him a look. "I missed you."

He gives me a more passionate kiss as we head towards his bar

"Have you spoken to Kamilla?" I ask him as I walk ahead of him, he makes a sound which instantly lets me know that he is looking at my bum. "Elgin!"

"Goddamn." He slaps my bum and I narrow my eyes at him. "No, I rang her a few times but I haven't heard back from her."

I open the door to the bar and walk in. I turn back to see Elgin with a baby monitor in hand and I smile at him.

"Well done you." I coo as he puts it down, I look through the screen and I can finally relax as I see both kids sleeping.

"I need to tell you something." Elgin says as he makes me take a seat.

"What's up?" I ask while taking in how nervous he looks. "What did you do?"

"There's something that I should have told you but I didn't." He bites his lower lip as he pours us a drink.

"Is it going to make me hate you?" I quietly ask as I down the drink.

"Possibly." I narrow my eyes at him. "When we broke up in 2016, your sister Kiki tried to put the moves on me."

"What'd you say?" I ask as I close my eyes for a moment.

"After we broke up, you know that I was staying with Tyrese." I nod my head. "Tank was throwing some party and your sister was there with Jhene. At some point when I was leaving the bathroom, your sister was basically waiting for me. I thought that she was going to pop off about our breakup since all your sisters had something to say but it was different because she started touching up on me, next thing I know she tried to kiss me. You know that I don't play them games so I side stepped and she hit her face in the door but I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you."

I calmly chuck my glass at the wall. 

"You should have told me earlier." I hiss. "Because now I'm gonna kill the bitch."

I start heading for the door and Elgin pulls me back.

"Get the fuck off me." I hiss as he wraps into a bear hug. "Elgin, I swear."

"Hurt me all you want but I just wanted to tell you before you go to your reunion." He sighs as I stop fighting him. "I didn't want her throwing shit in your face when things go left so I wanted to let you know."

I give him a hurt look, "I don't care if anyone hits on you when we break up but my sister did it. You should have told me, Elgin."

"I know and I'm sorry." His usual smile is replaced with a frown.

"She pushed me." I confess and he looks down at me in confusion. "When I was pregnant with Zacharia, she pushed me down the stairs."

A look of pain crosses through both of our faces.

"I took myself to the hospital, all of my sisters were there but none of them helped me. I almost lost my baby, I almost lost our son." I cry. "When I was discharged I had the socials on my back, threatening to take Zola from me."

"God." He pulls me into his arms and comforts me. "I remember you crying to me about them trying to Zola, I didn't think that your sisters would do that."

"Neither could I but apparently they did." He tightens his grip around me.

"I don't want them around our kids." We pull away from eachother and he has a look of anger on his face. "I mean it Kim. I don't want none of your sisters around my kids, they almost killed my son and had my daughter taken. I don't want to see none of them bitches around my kids or I swear, I'll bust a cap in all of their asses."

I look at him in shock since I rarely ever see him get angry.

"I'm not planning to take them with me." I reassure him. "They haven't even met Zacharia yet."

"I don't want them around any of my children."

"I understand." I kiss his lips in attempts to calm him down.

"If I see anyone of them, I won't be able to control myself."

"I won't either."