Chapter 25

Ginuwine: Today is the day that I remarry the only woman that I have ever loved

Ginuwine: Today is the day that I remarry the only woman that I have ever loved. The chemistry that I share with this woman is unmatched and regardless of how we grew apart, she was still my biggest supporter and friend. I was petty and I said things that I knew would hurt her but she still rode for me, harder than anyone. This woman right her is a ride or die, the mother to my five children and I cannot wait to make her a Lumpkin again. We're in this forever and always. You have my heart, Kim 

1,200,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

"He's so cheesy." I laugh as I look up from my phone. The photographers are documenting this moment and I can't help but cry which makes my daughters throw their arms around me.

"That's classic dad for you." Sade tells me with a small smile.

We are getting married today but Elgin's speech online really took me by surprise since we opted not to tell people about the wedding. We had settled on having an intimate wedding with fifty guests so I know that there are going to be a lot of people who are going to be pissed for not receiving an invite.

Kamilla rubs my back, "It's time to put your wedding dress on."

"Ok." I let out a sigh before looking at my mother who looks really happy for me. "Let's do this."

Kamilla grabs Zola's hand as we make our way to the other side of the room where my dress is laid out and I almost begin to cry as I take it in. 

Never in a million years did I think that I would wear a wedding dress again after my failed relationships. Better yet, I did not think that I would wear one again for the man that I divorced. 

Hopefully this is the last time because I can't do this again.

"It's beautiful." My mother tells me. "Oh Kimmy, I'm going to cry."

I'm happy that my sisters are not up here or we would be a crying mess. The next hour that follows is one that I will treasure for the rest of my life, as I'm having my makeup touched I can't help but laugh.