( Becoming )

'I.. like [Y/N] too.'

Bakugou's words played in loop inside of Midoriya's mind. He didn't know what to do. He'd slowly pass by the school gates, exiting the academy to go home. It was a walk by himself, however unexpectedly another girl had ended up tagging along.

"Hey Deku! Can I walk with you?" Asked Uraraka, who slowed her running as soon as she met with his side. The male would nod with burrowed eyebrows, immediately Uraraka noticed his discomfort. "Something on your mind?"

Midoriya stared at the cement, and then raised his eyes back up again, silent for a moment. But within time, his face would have became elated with a gentle, vibrant smile. "No, it's nothing. I'm fine, thanks Uraraka." He spoke, looking into her eyes.

The girl cocked her red face away in an instant, rubbing the back of her head furiously. "It's no problem, really!" She returned her gaze back towards him, but had suddenly stopped after noticing he'd done so.

He seemed very intent on what his green pairs of eyes had been locked onto, honestly she's never seen such a side before. Curious, Uraraka checked the source of his stare, leading her attention onto you.

'[L/N]? I wonder why he's staring at her so much..' She'd think to herself, unable to retain a partial cluster of her jealously. Envious, she also wanted a bit of Midoriya's attention.

"Out of my way." Spoke another, scooting Midoriya aside and also breaking his gaze from your lonesome figure. "O-Oh! Hey Kacchan!"

Bakugou didn't reply, per usual. He was headed straight towards you, however in the midst of this, a familiar redhead ran up to him before locking an arm around his neck just like earlier. "The gang will be going out for the arcade! You're tagging along, right?"

Kirishima grinned toothily like an idiot, meanwhile the naturally angered male swatted his hand. "I'm not going." He replied tersely, causing Kirishima to proceed with persistence. "Come on, man! It won't be the Bakusquad without it's leader!"

Well he was certainly right, but it was already known that he didn't care. After all, he only wanted to be with you.

Catching a glimpse of the male's eye on you, Kirishima would muse in both amusement and understanding. "Oh I see what's going on~ Go get her." He shoved his buddy forward, and then pointed a thumb behind him. "I'll text Sero and the others that we'll have a raincheck. Do you mind if I tag along, too?"

Bakugou, who was in the middle of mental exhaustion had froze abruptly, eventually looking at his best friend. Seeing he had gone speechless, Kirishima simply took it as a yes, and then pursued you in attempts to befriend you.

"Ah, hello?" You spoke with uncertainty. The redhead subtly smiled, his fist against his chest. "Hey, you remember me right?" His inquiry led you to a moment of ponder. A hand to your chin, an answer finally came to mind. "Oh! Kaminari?"

Both his body, and soul went white, expressionless but yet full of surprise. But after overcoming his disappointment and despondency, he raised a hand to stroke his neck gingerly. "Uhh, my name is actually.. Kirishima."

No.

No.

No.

This is all wrong.

Bakugou wanted to be with you. Only him. There's no room for anyone else. He'd clench his fists tightly, growls audible through his gritted teeth. Things refuse to go by how he planned. Just how hard did he have to try? Is there something he needed to do?