FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N

I've had this one saved in my gallery, and honestly it still leaves me jaw dropped. I can tell she put a lot of time and effort into this art, and I'm really proud to present you all with this amazing art! Her wattpad username is Commonities !

 I can tell she put a lot of time and effort into this art, and I'm really proud to present you all with this amazing art! Her wattpad username is Commonities !

Thank you, once again for this!! It was widely appreciated. And if any more of you are interested, feel free to email me at darkprofession@gmail.com . I'm willing to post any art I may receive.

Also, thank you all so much for the amount of love and support. I've read all of your comments, and of course it made me smile all throughout my day. I felt very adored due to this story, as well as my other ones, and the feedback i received was incredibly heartwarming. The admiration, respect, constant critiques -- whether they were good or bad -- helped me severely.

Words alone cannot express how grateful I am, so I'll say I love all of you instead.

Before you all get teary-eyed like me, I have another story regarding a certain character you all might know of. I'm not here to spoil the surprise, however i strongly suggest all of you remember the following name: "Mental Deterioration".

Oh, and....

I hope none of you are afraid of ghosts.

-xoxo, DP.