( Stalking the Stalker )

"What do you mean, bait? And what does that have to do with Deku?" Snarled Uraraka, though that hostility of hers vanished into thin air the moment Bakugou proceeded to move, laying his back against his mattress with sprawled out arms. A comfortable chuckle holding malice left his lips, nonchalantly staring towards the ceiling as if he were counting sheep.

Then, turning onto his side enough to reach his drawer, he took out a cellular device, it wasn't his, however.

Uraraka's jaw dropped, abruptly beginning to squirm in her binds. "Hey- that's mine! What are you doing??!" She demanded. Bakugou, who thought upon the outcome(s) of his actions, proceeded leisurely. "A four number combination, huh? Tell me your password."

He was blunt, too blunt in her opinion. She turned her head the opposite way, going as quiet as a mouse. Little did she know, it lowered her odds, instead of his own. "I'm not going to allow you or that nerd roam this earth any longer unless you don't give me your password. It's a simple thing to do, really."

Bakugou persisted. This last provocation was enough for Uraraka to tense up and let go, for the sake of not just one; but everyone's safety. "..December the twenty-seventh..." She would mumble, leaving a feeling of satisfactory in Bakugou's mouth. Typing in the four digit code after it was passed to him, the male's red eyes would graze over her aesthetically pleasing wallpaper, his finger scrolling through her contents carefully.

Selecting something, a faint ding could be heard. Whatever Bakugou had been doing made him very silent, as well as focused. His victim didn't know what was going on, not even a clue, but she knew that he was up to no good. Her glares ensued, a firm nervousness tugging against her heartstrings.

Bakugou turned off her phone before standing up, coming across as eager-- when really, an quick occurrence came to mind. "Right, [Y/N]'s birthday is in only two days... I'd better start getting her gift ready, not just my confession..." He approached his wardrobe closet and slipped out his tan scarf to wrap around his neck, shortly after did he planned to leave, his hand attached to the door knob. Looking back to Uraraka, the male halted. "Oh, yeah."

Going up to her with his roll of duct tape in hand, he ripped a long strip at ease, then gently grazed it atop her trembling lips.

"I can't have you screaming for help."

Turning back away, Bakugou left officially, and his faint footsteps could be heard in the process.

Passing by Todoroki, the male with two-toned hair flipped through the magazine he read, lifting his cup of tea to his lips ever so casually. But once his hurried classmate moved further away from him, the more he lowered both his magazine and glass mug.

Standing, Todoroki glanced around, and then shortly afterwards he'd follow Bakugou in secret. It didn't feel like he knew he was doing so.. I mean who would blatantly start to pick their nose like that?

Remaining tight on his path, Todoroki kept in the shadows, slowing down his walking as Bakugou entered a gift shop. The suspicion he previously carried vanished, all of it made much more sense. Still, you could never be so sure. Instead of going inside himself, he leaned against the cemented wall near the corner, waiting for the other to exit again. 'If I'm right about this.. Then Bakugou has something to do with Kirishima and Uraraka's disappearances.' As he stood there, long in thought, time went on... It took him little effort to realize that he already left the gift shop.

But when?

Todoroki peered around the corner, eyeing the entrance and exit. Sure, he could have possibly passed by him, though what made him uncomfortable was the fact that he didn't even notice. He'd click his tongue, motioning a hand to his pocket. Ironically enough, Bakugou was indeed near, a large rock tight in his hand while he hovered it just above Todoroki's head.

A few minutes earlier..

'Someone's following me.' Thought the male with ash blonde hair, sinking his hands into his pockets. After stalking you so much, it was practically second nature for him to feel another person's presence near. The smartest course of action, however, was to maintain himself and look as though he was causal about the rest of his day.

He would walk into the gift shop, temporarily forgetting about his stalker while trying to find something specific. The gift he wanted to get for you had to be something special, something he knew you would cherish. Necklaces or any form of jewelry was cliché, so he went for something different.

His efforts for searching didn't go waste; for he found something that would definitely please your eyes. Bakugou's lips curved into a small smile as he picked up a small box, and then opened it gently. A soft tune would fill his ears, making a shiver tumble down his spine. It was a song of mixed emotions.. But overall... It was sad, though the beautiful blue ballerina prancing in the center compensated for it.

Selecting this as a gift, Bakugou took it to the cash register to pay, and in doing so, he remembered someone awaited his return outside. With him slipping his money out of his wallet gingerly, he'd lock eyes with the woman on the other side of the counter.

"...Hey lady, do you have a back exit I could use?"

Flashback end.

Bakugou's eyes were awfully demented, drawn into wanting to harm the person who might of caught onto the disappearances he caused. And for a split second, he had thought it was his rival with dark green hair. But, when it struck him that it was none of than his edgy classmate, he'd quickly shuffle the rock behind him before speaking. "..Icyhot? What are you doing here?"

Sharply turning around, Todoroki felt alarmed, questioning how he got there with a loss of balance.

Foot on the ground, he touched the wall, just before he sat his eyes down onto the gift bag in his other hand. "I saw you heading out and decided to follow. If you told me that you were getting [L/N] a present then you should have at least invited me."

The other one stood there, eyes following his until they stared at him once more. Bakugou tilted his head slowly. "You should've caught up to me if you wanted to come with me." He said sternly, forcing him to eat his words. Todoroki, who expected this, retorted with leisure. "How do you expect me to join you when you hate it when I walk both in front, and beside you?"

He made a good point.

Not willing to accept his defeat, the infuriated male began to stomp away, swiftly tossing the rock on grassy surface beside the sidewalks. The one near him followed him around the corner, walking right on by the rock he didn't come to notice. 'Just because I followed him once and came back with nothing doesn't mean he's in the clear.. I'll have to keep an eye on him.'

Of course, the both of them were aware of the situation. They weren't completely oblivious, however if they acted now then things were bound to go downhill. Unbeknownst to his twisted grin, Bakugou thought on Uraraka, gleeful that the pieces were falling into the right places.

She played a key part in this plan of his. And if nothing went wrong during these upcoming days.. Your birthday with him would be absolute bliss.

He couldn't wait to have you to himself.

[Chapter END]