( Nostalgiac )

"Sir, we've apprehended the suspect, he's getting into the car as we speak." The squad's chief reported over the phone, gazing toward the apprehended male with handcuffs around his wrists. He was accompanied by many officers and had his head hung low, expression in a daze. "We've also called Eraserhead to accompany us to the police station in case he might attempt to utilize his quirk. Alright ... Signing off Lieutenant."

And with that, the chief ended the call, keeping his eyes locked onto Bakugou, who quietly began to seat himself in the back of the vehicle. The man removed a thin cigar from it's box, and then lit it carefully. "Damned maniac. I bet he's quaking in his shoes, busy worrying about his conviction.." Bringing the cigarette up to his lips, he took a small inhale, before expelling the toxic smoke out of his nostrils. "A sorry ain't gonna cut it kid. You're a killer."

His red eyes pinned onto the seats in front of him, Bakugou himself seemed as if he'd been daydreaming. Naturally any criminal would've been concerned over the extent of their penalty, or perhaps scared. His leg began to shake aggressively, and hands on his lap remained curled into balls. None of that had any importance to him.

He was only worried about you.

Were you doing okay? What if that guy was going to were torture you? Or maybe touch you with his filthy gloved hands? His head lowering even further, an agitated pant left him. He wouldn't be able to stand it if those scenarios actually became a reality. While the other men were standing outside of the car, casually conversing, he shifted his hands around vigorously in the handcuffs. 'I have to get out of here..-'

A familiar voice made him look out the window. And as he took the time to recognize the older figure keeping his hands in his pockets, chatting with the police force, his lips twitched in irritation.

'I should've saw it before...'

The individual finally took a glance toward him with disappointment lingering in his tired eyes. Then, approaching the car, he opened the door. "Bakugou." He spoke, yet the other was too fixated on his glare that he failed to reply.

'It's his fault. Mister Aizawa..'

"Bakugou." Aizawa repeated. He then moved in to sit beside him, and closed the door. "Are you still trying to escape, even despite the odds?" Crossing his arms, he'd lean back in his seat. "You know better than anyone else that I'm capable of overpowering you." Of course he knew that. He also knew he couldn't even hold a candle to him in terms of raw ability.

Bakugou ended up turning his head the opposite way, hearing his teacher sigh in response. The dissatisfactory on his face was as clear as day, and he could also determine that he also felt guilty for allowing his student to stray away from humanity. "If you're worried about [L/N].. We're holding an proper investigation as we speak. Witnesses say it was the League of Villains that kidnapped her."

Snapping his head back into his direction, the male got more eager, and his infatuated red eyes proved that. "Then what's the hold up? Go get her, right now. I don't care how strong they are, I just want [Y/N] back!" Aizawa would only gaze at him, before voicing him with the cruel reality he had to be faced with.

"You're the hold up here."

Bakugou's heart thudded in the second he shared that. He wanted to verbally relaliate; telling him that he didn't know a thing... But his lips did not budge.

He stared down at his wrists, and instinctively Aizawa knew he'd struck a nerve. It wasn't apart of his intentions to provoke him, he just wanted to let him in on a bit of light. "It's been a proven fact that [L/N]'s life is in greater danger the more time you spend around her. Although you've been convincing yourself that committing murder was for the sake of your relationship, that did not justify anything. Taking countless lives is not something you should overlook, Bakugou. And I know by now that you've realized how much she's terrified of you." He looked away. "What were you going to do next, kidnap her against her own will? She can't live a life like that, and you can't either."