( Hatred )

Midoriya's eyebrow curled anxiously, as the subject regarding Bakugou's whereabouts continued at bay. 'Telling them would make me seem like a bad person, and I don't want that. And besides..'

He glanced up to look at you, who was seen awkwardly laughing. 'That'll be exposing me and [Y/N]'s secret...' Midoriya then laid his head down against the desk, eyes closed while a flustered, yet confused heat rose to his cheeks. 'Hopefully Kacchan's alright... But he needs to know that I'll need to have dominance once in a while...' The thought of facing Bakugou head-on made his skin crawl, however he realized that he had been both his rival, and obstacle.

Which means, fighting for you was inevitable.

"Midoriya, are you alright? You seem like you're thinking about something." Todoroki inquired, approaching his desk alongside of a few others. It wasn't until Kaminari slammed a hand against the surface, immediately forcing the boy to jolt up, expression in a panic. "Come on, you gotta know something about Bakugou. Spill the beans!"

Midoriya shook his head frantically, beads of sweat shaking from his skin. "N-Not really! Kacchan's probably hung up.. over..." His expression lifted as he gazed at you. "...Over..."

Gradually growing quiet as his sentence trailed off, his lips suppressed into a grim line, eyebrows twitching even more. 'I should be a little bit honest with my classmates. They at least deserve to know a bit of the story..'

Snapping him from his thoughts would have been Kaminari. He held up a raised brow, obviously curious to his anticipated sentence. "Over what?" The others stared at him as well; as if demanding to know.

Midoriya quickly rubbed his head. "Probably hung up over the fact that I argued with him! Yeah!!" He then looked back down at his desk, regressing back into his calm demeanor. "Kacchan didn't like the fact that I talked back to him. Only... it was different this time. He needed to know that I'm not the same Deku as before, and that I can break past his intimidation."

Uraraka and Kirishima's hues flared up with what looked to be inspiration. Kirishima proved his excitement by slapping Midoriya's back roughly, causing him to lean forward, a look of insightful pain on his expression. "You're growin' up! That's great to hear!"

"M-My back! My back!!"

"Take Deku to recovery girl!! Hurry!"

Yesterday...
>[11:08 PM]<

"That leg training really hit me hard... I wonder how Iida does it..." The male with green eyes mumbled, eyelids lowered skeptically. He walked the hallways as he stroked his left thigh, but had slowed his pace as he noticed someone sitting against the couch, lifting up a mug of tea with his fingertips holding onto the rims rather than the handle itself.

He recognized him in an instant. "What's Kacchan doing up so late?.." Midoriya murmured, gradually growing more stiff while he continued to advance. 'I'll just pretend like I don't see him! Things should be fine!'

The task didn't sound that bad at all. Bakugou ignored his presence most of the time anyway, which is why he didn't fret too much.

He made his way into the common area, going to enter the kitchen, however before he could step foot into the smooth territory, the male was halted by a single voice inflicted with such anger that it made him jump.

"Hey, you."

Slowly and gradually, Midoriya turned his head, blue lines emitting underneath his eyes, while he tried to maintain his nervous, yet collapsing smile. "O-Oh.. Kacchan..! I... I didn't see you there!"