( Arrival )

"And dinner is now served!" Spoke Hagakure, greeting the rest of the students at the table. "Thanks to [Y/N] and Midoriya, we agreed on curry!"

You'd abashedly scratch your cheek. "Stop the flattery, it's only curry!" The others laughed at your dramatic expression, and while all of you sat down you searched for Bakugou's whereabouts. "Hm? Katsuki's still not here?"

Uraraka shifted her glance, her body noticeably growing tense. Midoriya, who sat sandwiched between you two, stared at the pot of curry, wasting not a second in throwing in his credit of commentary. "He's probably sleeping. I'm sure he's doing fine, let's focus on eating."

Gently swiping your plate, he stood from his chair for a better reach across the table with a gentle smile against his freckled face. He brought his hand to the wooden spoon to scoop you up a bit of rice, leading you to abruptly stand as well. "He-Hey! You don't have to! I can make my own!"

Attempting to stop him by overlapping your hand atop his, Midoriya flinched, but pursued his goals nonetheless. The both of you obviously struggled, but it was an amusing sight for a few others.

"Izuku!! Let go!"

"You let go!"

By the time you gave in, Midoriya had already finished, acting as if the actions made were of no importance. "All done." He spoke, laying your plate down to make his own share. The moment he lifted his own plate, however, the atmosphere collapsed at an alarming rate.

You felt your shoulders tense up involuntarily while watching Midoriya, but looked away as another male quietly enclosed in the distance. "Oh, there you are Katsuki! Kirishima still hasn't shown his face yet? Isn't he in your room?"

Bakugou scrunched up his nose, his head snapping away snobbishly. "No. I haven't seen him." His simple retort was enough to make you want to verbally retaliate, Only, Bakugou moved his eyes onto Uraraka, whose expression immediately transformed.

"But someone else might've."

The girl with brown eyes shot her eyes downward, almost out of instinct, manipulated by the intense fear that intimidated her. That wasn't a mere coincidence, right?

Does.. he know?

That she saw him?

Anxiously feeling against her locks, she distracted herself from his pensive glare, but it only seemed to strengthen as he sat down across from her. Meanwhile, Kaminari was beside him. "Look who finally decided to show his face! What's up?" Despite it only being a few seconds, Bakugou was already fed up. Taking in a heavy breath, he pointed to the curry. "Pink-cheeks, make me a plate." He demanded, urging you to drop your jaw. "Don't order Uraraka around like that! She's not your property!"

Midoriya was just as shocked as you. If anything, he should've told you to do something for him, not her.

This made him feel uneasy.

The male watched her response to the matter... and strangely, Uraraka complied quietly, and it was clear that fear made her do so. Her hand trembled as she reached for the wooden spoon, not going by unnoticed.

With the deadly intentful glances watching her, Uraraka found it hard to breathe. Her mind wandered everywhere, the thought to make eye contact with him even made her sweat.

"Why're you trembling?" Bakugou asked, nearly having the girl drop the spoon. "Did something happen earlier today? Or maybe.. you saw something..?" He couldn't help but lower his eyelids skeptically, searching for any gesture, even if it were practically unnoticeable.