( King's Game )

The week breezed by subtly, and everyone realized that tonight had been game night. Half of class 1-A joined in on this occasion, and others saw it as an opportunity to sleep things off.

"Guess who brought some snacks~" Kaminari announced, grinning as he shook the various bags in his hands, a few were around his wrists as well.  Jiro, who was behind him, lifted up a hand to stifle her giggles. "You guys should've seen him! The store's clerk was American! Kaminari's broken English was hilarious!!"

"Oh shut up!" Kaminari countered, hand maneuvering to snatch the girl, however she quickly sped out of the way, uncovering her hand to laugh more loudly.

You couldn't help but feel a ball of sweat roll down your cheeks. Ashido noticed your concern, and parted your shoulder. "They do this all the time, don't worry!" She'd reassure, earning an 'Ah' from your lips.

"Yeah, almost too much.." Midoriya spoke, burrowing his brows. He organized the boardgames, while a few other students approached the area. "What's goin' on here?" Ojiro asked, leaning against the back of the couch with his arms kept atop of the spine.

"We're having a game night!" You gladly exclaimed, and what followed after was your gentle inquiry. "Are you joining us?" The male with the muscular tail had raised a brow as he looked down at the table coated with a variety of games. He shook his head, swatting his hand in doing so. "Nah, thanks though." Shortly after refusing your offer, he'd return to his room.

Disappointment had been vivid in your eyes. Nonetheless, you turned away, staring down at the table. Obviously, Midoriya noticed. Seeing your sadness made him act off of impulse.

You perked up, feeling a mysterious warmth against your right hand, and came to realize that it was none other than Izuku Midoriya; the boy who cared for you like no other.

Or, that's what you thought.

"[Y/N], don't look so defeated. Ojiro is only one less person, so cheer up a little." His sentence and actions had been peculiar, resulting in both you and Ashido halting. "Oh.. Ah... Thank you, Izuku." You'd reply, giggling abashedly. Staring into his eyes for a moment, you started to smile, meanwhile Ashido threw skeptic looks and even dropped her jaw once a revelation finally occurred.

"Oh my God!! Do you two have something going on?!!" She frantically asked, throwing herself backward, stepping away dramatically. Ashido's abrupt mannerisms caused you and Midoriya to jolt, startled to the brim.

Midoriya's eyes widened ever so slightly, and his face became a beet red. Quickly bringing his hands away, he waved them around as he released numerous sputters. That alone was enough to persuade her.

He didn't know what to say, and neither did you. There was truly nothing between you two, but now that the pressure's been set, the atmosphere practically tried to beat you into submission. Sneaking a glance toward him, you wanted him to explain, however he did the exact opposite.

The male grabbed onto the nape of his neck, staring downwards with the most heartwarming look yet. His eyes gave off that gleam filled with both hopeless love and shyness. "Well..." He muttered.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, completely shocked due to the alter in his personas.

'Why isn't he saying anything?!!'

The other two in the area heard and saw it all. They thought it was sweet, and even opened their mouths to tease. Despite the fluff, the pinkette grasped onto her hair and then pulled onto her locks relentlessly. "This... is bad!! I.. must... resist!!"

Her stubborn persistence was the reason for your tilted head. Ashido explained in that brief window of time, by placing her hands against both you and Midoriya's shoulders.