( Provocation )

The one who matched your number had been Kirishima. Kaminari cooed in response, and then cackled loudly. "Now this is interesting! Start puckerin' those lips!"

He urged you on, and there were others like Ashido who did so as well. Midoriya and Bakugou, however, were left in great dismay. "They can't kiss! They barely know each other!" The male with green eyes shouted, teeth clenched out of anger. "Besides, you saw what happened between me and [Y/N] earlier!"

You've never seen him become so argumentative before, it even made you feel nervous within. Ashido and Kaminari went silent, looked at each other, and then back at him.

Midoriya felt a ball of sweat trickle down his head. There was no way he was going to let you kiss Kirishima, and he knew without a doubt that you wouldn't do it either.

The silence was overthrown by a loud chant the two commenced. "Kiss! Kiss!" They pressured, causing both you and Kirishima took look away from each other. This was getting out of hand, and it was only the first round.

Kirishima could feel a gaze reach down and into his soul. He sensed the familiarity in it, and eventually looked into Bakugou's direction. Once he did so, he watched as his red eyes shifted away from him, as well as head.

That was unusual.

"Kirishima.." You whispered, instantly causing him to flinch. "I'll just give you a kiss on the cheek, okay? We'll just make it seem otherwise."

The redhead nodded in response. He was placed at ease by only a little bit, but he could sense the same familiar stare land on him once again.

While the chants continued, you'd turn your body in order to face the redhead beside you. And although it was only a peck on the cheek, you were still mildly nervous. There was an deep knot inside your stomach, it seemed like it was worsening.

Ashido glanced at Uraraka, who covered her eyes but still managed to watch through her fingertips. Her face was red, looking quite fidgety due to the anticipation.

That's when she got an idea.

She snickered to herself, and then stood. "Man I'm hungry, I'll just get a little snack...~" Yaoyorozu watched her, not very convinced. After all, there was no reason to walk toward the opposite end of the couch to get to the snacks against the table.

Bakugou took his eyes off of both you and Kirishima once again, lifting a can of soda gently to his lips. 'They won't do it.' He thought, '[Y/N] doesn't like him anyway.'

Your head tilted closer to the redhead's. You could tell he had been holding his breath, as you couldn't even feel wind from his nostrils graze your skin. It was natural to feel this level of intensity. The both of you were panicking on the inside, mentally cursing at Kaminari for having to do something so daring.

"Ah!" Suddenly cried Ashido. You turned your head and noticed she landed beside Kirishima, and then felt his body lean toward you quite unexpectedly. You tried to move the opposite way, wanting to avoid coming too closely, however after becoming startled, your reaction time slowed.

Kirishima's forehead made contact with yours, and the last thing you saw until his head smothered against yours was his shocked expression. It seemed as if he knew what was bound to happen in the next few seconds.

Yaoyorozu stood up abruptly, concerned over Ashido's safety. But what was worry contorted into sheer disbelief, and she covered her mouth followed by the warmth of her cheeks. "Goodness.."

Kaminari on the other hand, stayed there, genuinely perplexed, just like Jiro. Honestly, they didn't think they'd do it. He thought either you or Kirishima would move away before your lips would make contact. "Holy crap! They actually did it?!?" He exclaimed loudly.