( Conservative )

Strangely enough, you awoken feeling a pain that rang throughout your head, almost feeling as though your head would split open.

You groaned in agony, wincing in deep dismay as you writhed, holding your hand to your head. If you recalled correctly, this had been the second time you woke up with a familiar weight of confusion..

By the time you opened your eyes, there you laid; against the white mattress with comfortable sheets you never seemed to get tired of. The room was dark, and while shifting those readjusting hues of yours to the window, the obscure darkness was enveloping the sky, the moon concealed behind the light mists one might call clouds.

'My head hurts so badly... I can't seem to remember anything that happened earlier today...'  You closed your mouth. 'Just breathe, [Y/N].. Recollect your thoughts..'  With enough time, you appeared to ease up a little more, becoming more tranquil.

Though, as your thoughts gathered, so did snippets of your memory. And with the widen of your eyes and sting to your chest, you could feel every fiber of your being become intimidated. 'Wait! Katsuki... Still hasn't come for me!? I thought for sure he'd..!'

It was a mild relief to know that you didn't wake up in the confines of his chambers, or else the odds of your escape would become extremely thin. It led you to ponder, however; did you stand a fighting chance against him? Or should ... you give yourself to Bakugou entirely?

No matter the answer.. It's been proven many times that beings never truly surrender to what they oppose. So long as an opportunity stands in their path, they would give it their all to hold on and never let go. Admittedly, this motivated you to sit up, but the moment you brought the covers from over yourself, you could feel all of your joints freeze.

Vision battling between focusing and blurring, a cold shiver made you twitch, for the unknown arms locked around your waist churned your stomach. It wasn't their unexpected hold that made you feel terrified, though; it was what he held in his dominant hand, clearly aimed towards your abdomen.

A.. boxcutter.

You refused to believe what you were seeing were real, but those masculine arms proved you wrong. Lit up in immediate trembles, gradually you sunk your hand towards his own, assuming he'd been asleep due to his faint breaths. 'Wh.. Why is he.. aiming that thing like he's prepared to gut me like a pig?!'

Your eyebrows burrowed, obviously too shocked and scared to limit the alarming weapon from yourself. The moment he felt your touch however, your heart stopped while he moved; first bringing his head along the crook of your neck, and then his lips right beside your ear. "..What are you doing?"

Using his force, you were pressed back down against the mattress, and as the male focused all of weight on his forearms, he hovered over you. That hair, masculine face, and eyes.. Although you recognized him, Bakugou seemed... different.

It wasn't his attitude made it that way, it was the unpleasant aura he relinquished. His red gaze was more pensive than the last, but they were always so glad to see you. The boxcutter nearly grazed your skin as he delicately drew his fingers down your cheek. A smile was present, though it was faint. "Finally, I..."

Bakugou narrowed his head and you tensed up. "..Get to see you again..." His quiet breaths tickled your neck, reminding you of just how helpless you were in an instant. Nuzzling his forehead against yours lovingly, he closed his eyes, becoming moderately composed.

His lips, which desperately wanted to touch yours, had gladly done so, causing your face to pale. Your shivering hands grasped onto the sheets below, mostly alarmed as to what made him decide to bring an possibly harmful object.