Halloween Special!

You grinned sheepishly as you walked home with your two best buds; Midoriya and Bakugou, who stood at each of your sides. The three of you were headed home, but along the way, you decided to make some pit stops for Halloween candy.

"What are you going to dress as for Halloween tomorrow, [Y/N]?" Midoriya asked in his typical light, yet curious tone. You'd pat your chin momentarily as you stared at the various assortment of candies, before moving both your eyes and head toward him. "Hm.. I think that I'm going for the more 'Doctor Stein' look. Female version, of course."

Bakugou scoffed. "That already sounds stupid. I think you're going to look terrible wearing something like that." He remarked, causing you to snap your head and growl. He did the same in return, your foreheads butting together like bulls.

Midoriya awkwardly laughed. "Well.. I think it'd look really good on you!" Hearing Midoriya's words really phased you and broke your balance. Leaning away from Bakugou who too seemed surprised, a faint dust of red revealed itself slowly. But luckily, you looked the opposite way before they could notice. "A-Ah... you flatter me!"

The men stared at one another for a moment, exchanging glances, but in the end they brushed it off. Moments later, your group finally left the store, and was headed for your house first in order to drop you off. But during this, the one beside you came to a stop. "Oh!" The boy with green hair perked up as a thought came into mind. "Are we going to Yaoyorozu's Halloween party? She's throwing it for class 1-A!"

Both you and Bakugou stopped too. Bakugou crossed his eyebrows, tucking his hands into his pockets with a grumble. "Parties are stupid. Halloween is stupid. I'm not going." He began walking again with closed eyes, all while secretly hoping for you to join him.

Your head turned toward them once more. "Halloween party? Sure! It sounds fun!" Instantly, the one ahead halted, just as Midoriya smiled eagerly, glad due to your decision.

Looking ahead at Bakugou, you waited to see his decision take a turn. It didn't, however; watching as he stomped away while becoming more irritated than he was previously. "I'm still not going! Don't come to me either!" He shouted loudly.

•       •       •

"Huh? What are you lookin' at?"

Spoke the male who had grey skin damped by makeup. He also had messy hair, and ragged clothes. Fake blood was seen underneath his lower lip, and it immediately struck you that he was a zombie.

Midoriya, who was dressed in an hand-made ghost costume, seemed utterly shocked, and so did you. Eventually, he raised a finger to point at the male while fidgeting. "Yo.. You said you weren't coming!" He spoke, hiding his disappointment along the way. Bakugou entered right after discarding Midoriya's panicked figure leisurely, soon to shift his eyes onto you slowly.

You'd flinch, bring your gaze down, and then back up at him. "Stop staring at me..." You murmured, shoving your hands into the pockets belonging to your long, white lab coat. Despite your demand, he didn't want to. This was apparent since he continued watching you.

"I knew it." He'd mumble. "You do look stupid in that costume." Bakugou's comment made your face pale, and before you rolled up your left sleeve, you were held back by Midoriya, his arms locking around your shoulders. "Why you- Izuku said I looked great! We even took pictures!"

Doctor Stein; (from Soul Eater), an real genius in the arts of dissection who you thought was amazing, but at the same time had his flaws. He had wide, circular glasses, and light grey hair. His body was completely coated with scars, and so was yours for this occasion. You were finally released by Midoriya, he also helped you redeem yourself, not realizing Bakugou's stare land on him.