Christmas Special!

Ah, yes; the wonderful holiday time of year, a day for festive traditions and cold weather. Bakugou's Christmas spirit however, was dangerously low. Every year, it was the same thing; Wake up, open presents, eat dinner, sing carols. He was sick of it.

But one person did make it better. It was you.

Since your return, he looked forward to this joyous event, and even sent the first text questioning your whereabouts.

You:
>[Y/N], Where are you? You didn't get lost, right?<

My beloved is typing...

My beloved:
>No, I'll be fine lolol<

My beloved:
>I ran into Izuku on the train. He said he'll join us ice skating!<

Of course. It seems like he couldn't go a day without you mentioning his name. It also seemed like he was everywhere you went, meeting you by coincidence. Though, knowing you, you didn't seem to realize that he was using every opportunity he had to get closer to you. Bakugou knew this, and so he came prepared.

The black leather gloves he wore weren't meant to keep himself warm, you see.

He tugged against the collar of his shirt leisurely, and then adjusted his tan fur coat as the toe of his shoe tapped against the concrete, staring toward your message intently. It took him a while until he sent his response.

You:
>I see. Well, come quick. It's cold.

He turned off his phone and then moved to tuck it into his pocket, but in the midst of this, he'd open his coat's pocket a little bit to make sure the object inside of it remained intact, and then narrowed his eyes onto the gift bag beside his feet.

"I can't let Deku ruin my day out with her. I planned to give her present to her while we're alone." He pressed a hand to his neck, cracking it eerily. "And I'm not going to let anything stand in my way from doing that."

A few minutes of standing there eventually came to an end, at least he thought it was worth the wait. He'd lift his head the moment he heard faint steps getting closer, soon after would be an feminine voice. "Katsuki! Sorry if I'm a little off schedule!"

You walked up to him, accompanied by a timid Midoriya, dressed nicely in a real green jacket, red beanie, as well as scarf, complimenting the red color of his shoes perfectly. You on the other hand, wore a white trench coat, white beanie, and a long sleeved, black turtleneck shirt just like Bakugou. 

"You had me waiting in the cold for a while. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't drop our date." The male would say, giving Midoriya an sideways glance after you spiked.

Midoriya seemed surprised, overwhelmed to the point he pursed his lips, unable to speak during the moment. " ..You didn't tell me the both of you were on a date, [Y/N]!!" He then turned the way opposite from you, stiffly proceeding to walk away with an smile contorted into zigzags.

In spite of your mild shock, you grabbed onto Midoriya's arm, halting him while being oblivious to his jealousy. "I didn't know this was a date, either! But could you stay? We're all friends!" 'It's more like I don't think I'll be able to stand being alone with Katsuki if he considers this a date!'

Suddenly stopping, Midoriya would look into your direction, then at Bakugou who seemed calm despite his heavy unbalance within. "Well.. uh... since you asked me to.." His uncertain green eyes strayed down to the gift bag beside Bakugou, and then gradually back up at him until he locked eyes with him.