( Unease )

By the time Ashido returned to the living room, she held the look of unease, as well as discomfort. She looked as if she experienced through something horrible. She stood there, staring at the floor in silence, clutching her shirt nervously. "Hey, guys..." She'd murmur, striking everyone right in the chest. "I'm going to bed now, see you tomorrow.."

You burrowed your brows, familiar towards human emotions. And by the looks of it, Ashido was not doing okay. Surely, the others noticed too, and you knew that you all wondered one thing.

Just what did Bakugou do to her?

Speaking of that egocentric cluster of anger, he was no where to be seen, you just assumed he returned back to his room, just like Ashido; who began walking away. Uraraka clearly didn't want to see her friend bottling up something that needed venting, and so she stood. "I'm going to have a talk with Ashido. If Bakugou really did do something to her then we have to know immediately!"

Midoriya kept his eyes on Uraraka rather closely, and even parted his lips to utter, only you spoke over him unintentionally. "Okay, be careful Uraraka." You replied, waving as she left.

Slumping back immediately afterwards, Kaminari cleared his throat. "..So the mood is wrecked." Perhaps it was for the greater good that they discontinued. Yaoyorozu stood up while clapping her hands together, a gentle smile tracing her lips. That grin of hers seemed to have lifted everyone's worries. "Let's just stop here. It would feel wrong to continue playing games while there is an potentially important situation at hand."

Midoriya had thought the same. He looked down, not saying a word which made it obvious that he also had something lingering in the depths of his thoughts. He pushed himself off of the couch to begin packing up the board games, Jiro helped him do so as well.

Kirishima stroked his neck, eyeing Kamainari. "Somethin's telling me that this ought to be your fault." He commented, forcing the other's jaw to drop. "He-Hey!! Don't blame me!"

Unknowingly, Kaminari lifted the atmosphere, perhaps it was due to his goofy attitude. And before all of you knew it, everyone was headed towards their designated rooms, all except for Midoriya. He sat against the couch, fingers intertwined with one another contemplatively, while his lips was drawn into anxious zigzags.

You, on the other hand, finished stacking the last box against the table, and then glanced back at the conservative male. "Something the matter, Izuku?"

He looked at you with a conflicted gaze, hidden with guilt. "I've been thinking about what Ashido said earlier, about Uraraka. I don't know what it is, but I feel... strange.." Suddenly keeping his sentence terse, he'd separate his hands, only to press one of them up to his forehead.

"After she told me that, I started.. having second thoughts about you. 'If you didn't come back into town, I would have started considering her.', Is what I thought in that moment." His head now met with his knees, revealing that not only did he feel guilt, but was trying to overcome a tough decision in the process. "It was terrible for me to think that.. I know, but..."

A gentle feeling snapped him back to reality. Your hand laid itself against his shoulder, it granted him a genuine understanding of relief. "Let's not talk about this right now, you'll pop a blood vessel. Go and get some sleep!" Patting him gently, Midoriya sat there, quiet for a moment, until an elated expression controlled his face. It was forced, however this went by unnoticed. He shot up to his feet, as your brief conversation was enough to help lift his depression. "Y-Yes ma'am!"

You giggled as he trampled off, however once he was out of sight, you released your breath, trying not to choke during your deep inhales. "Why was I so nervous?! I should have given him better advice than that..." You buried your hand into your face, smudging against it while groaning.