( Deceived )

"If you keep referring to us as game pieces, then gladly I'll drop out." Dabi bluntly stated, only urging an sigh out of the infamous villain Shigaraki. "Don't get so butthurt, and just do your jobs.. " Before an argument could arise, everyone heard  feminine wailing and naturally looked over. 

"Eh? Look, you two made her cry!" Twice butted in, pointing toward you who couldn't even catch your own breath due to excessive sharp inhales and tears. You wiped your eyes using your palms, before using a hand to gently swat the air. 

Taking a second to resume a calm state of mind, you fixed your body to sit on your legs, and from there you planted your forehead onto the cold cement below you. Your hands reached just above your head, forming an acute triangle. You were bowing to portray your gratitude, shedding tears of joy in the process.

"Thank you.. so much for saving me!"

·          ·          ·

"Sa.." Shigaraki cleared his voice, "Saving you?" Staring at the gratuitous position you remained in, the sound of laughter bursted from both Twice and Compress' mouths, they even clutched their sides while trying to contain themselves. 

You looked up and then frantically nodded. "Yes! For saving me!!" You straightened your posture, going on an uncontrollable rant, while rubbing your head in the process. "Katsuki is absolutely terrifying, you see! First he kills close classmates of mine, which i thought was some twisted joke, and then he goes and rapes me!" You lifted your index finger. "And it only gets worse from there! He gives me the most unsettling affection, and says the weirdest things almost all the time! Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he was planning to kidnap me, too! Ugh, I'm starting believe that all of this is making me go cr-..."

Suddenly quieting yourself, you observed the facial features of the villains, which were full of both shock, and absolute astonishment. Sure, they all had their questions, but they were too much at a loss of words to even mutter. You lowered your finger slowly, feeling awkward until Shigaraki broke the ice. 

"So let me get this straight... you're mistaking us as your saviors... Because of that egocentric maniac?" He scoffed, "The irony in all of this is unbelievable..."

You moved to stand to your feet, mentally agreeing with him on that part. Yeah.. You were kidnapped from your own captor, and you knew deep down that these people were not going to let you leave.

Clenching the pants of your hospital uniform, you looked down. Of course you were thankful, but you also didn't have the luxury of believing you were a free bird just yet. "..Will you let me go if Katsuki joins your league? I just want to go home, back to I-island."

"That's up to the future. Nothing's certain yet." Said Compress, pressing his cane against the floor. "We see no other worth in you, so keeping you here as a bargaining chip is all we need."

Staring toward your feet, your gaze saddened. "A bargaining chip, huh? Yeah.. I shouldn't be engaging in struggle or retaliation anyway... It'll be unhealthy for the child in here..." You brought your hand to your stomach, caressing it in gentle and soothing movements.

That's when another wave of laughter left someone. It came from a girl, one who was definitely around your age. She sauntered on up to you, giggling relentlessly. It made you uneasy.

Rather graciously, she drew her fingers down your cheeks. And although these movements were very subtle, this graze made you gather a peculiar feeling of danger. She brought her lips to your ear, whispering something quietly and discreetly.