( Distortions )

Bakugou's eyes widened the moment he heard the closet door crack open. He'd shift a little, moving to the side of the closet the more the gap in the door parted. Face contorting angrily, the adrenaline rushing in his veins prompted him to press his hands against the wardrobe's doors, preventing you from budging it any further. He never knew he'd use Yoonjisjams' comment to his advantage so early on.

"Huh? I can't open it, it's stuck!"

"Really? That's strange.. Here, let me give it a try."

He heard you move aside only for Midoriya to attempt to open it. There was no way in hell Bakugou was going to let them inside, especially him. And so, with his foot against the closet walls as well, he felt Midoriya tug against the slider only a bit, coming to realize you weren't kidding.

"..Stand back, [Y/N]." Midoriya gently demanded, releasing a deep sigh to relieve any strain brought about the room. After only a few seconds, the male in front of you was overcome by a hypnotizing green that wavered throughout his entire body in electric sparks. And although you couldn't see it... his eyes too held the same bright glow, as they were filled with determination.

"Whoa! Is that your quirk?!" You cooed, clearly impressed. Your sudden commentary immediately threw Midoriya off his hinges, leading to an inadvertent red in his cheeks. He was unwilling to admit the fact that he only did this to impress you. "Yeah, it is... But- more on that later!"

On second thought, it was better to be caught rather than to listen to that unintentional flattery. Bakugou pursed his lips, nearly writhing in dismay.

His heart rate started to pace again once that slightly trivial situation had been handled. The focus was back onto the what laid behind that door.

Bakugou could feel his throat go dry. The air was suffocating. His palms were soaked with sweat, so drenched that he could create an devastating blast if he wanted to.

But, after the two on the other side refocused their attention, Bakugou's savior managed to free him from his shackles. "What are you guys doing in Kirishima's room?" Asked Shouji, standing there aimlessly.

Becoming startled, Midoriya's quirk was immediately deactivated. The both of you would turn your heads, trying to provide with certain excuses in the process. "Th-The door was stuck!" You uttered. Shouji however, became displeased.

"You can't go looking around someone's private property like that, come on." He moved aside from the doorway while peering into the room. You left very much reluctance, followed by Midoriya, who glanced back at the closet once more upon his leave.

With the final click of the door, Bakugou stayed there for a moment, waiting until the sounds of steps grew fainter and fainter.
And after the moment he knew they were long gone, he'd slide the door to the side, only to come collapsing out with the corpse positioned against his back.

He breathed heavy breaths, forehead pressed against the floor. "..Too close..." Now, he wondered if he had any more mental strength to continue. Persevering nonetheless, the palms of his hands made contact with the floor as well, allowing him to lift himself up gradually, while Kirishima's corpse helplessly slid off of him.

Bringing his back against the bed's outer rims, Bakugou sat there to catch a breath, all while gazing towards the lifeless, pale-skinned male. "You got what you deserved... you hear me, Kirishima?"

His knees found themselves pressed up to his chest, as his body moved on its own; head tilting atop his kneecaps. "You deserved it..."

It was unclear whether or not he regretted killing him.