Aziraphale's Ideal Partner

A/N: Thank you to SomeLightwood for the meme book they made. I read it all. Check it out. Now onto the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

Aziraphale was standing by the east gate of the Garden of Eden. He was guarding the gate. Just like he was told. He had his flaming sword in hand. He was ready to attack anything that came into the garden that was not suppose to be there. But something was bothering the dear Angel. Someone was on his mind. His partner. The one he loved so much was gone. Never to be seen again. Until today right here and now.

As Aziraphale was talking with the others they got to the topic of partners. Aziraphale's ideal partner that it is. He was ready to say it. " My partner must be organized, graceful, and top of line." Aziraphale said knowing that's asking a lot out of god. But he wanted the best partner ever. Soon the others pointed at a demon flying down to the wall. It was the demon Crowley. He wanted to meet the Angel of the East gate of Eden. Crowley had a glass of water as he walked over to them. Some of the Angels were scared. But Aziraphale wasn't.

Crowley had water in his hands. He was going to pour it on Aziraphale. There was a reason. He wanted to play a prank on the Angel. " Hi I'm Crowl-" Crowley said as he tripped on nothing. The water slipped all over him. He face planted into the ground. After that he started crying. Aziraphale found it funny and charming. " I want that one." Aziraphale said knowing he did. That got him weird looks from everyone for a long time.

The End