Another Chance

Crowley was with Anathema at a cafe. They were having lunch together. Since Crowley didn't want to be around Aziraphale right now. They broke up for the third time in six thousand years. Anathema understood that. For celestial beings that have known each other for that long it wasn't a simple break up. It was more emotional than that. And it was for the first three weeks. But now that it's week for Crowley was getting over that little fight. Which made Anathema happy. " You seem to be doing better." Anathema said happy to see Crowley wasn't in his apartment crying and eat ice cream to Netflix shows. Like Crowley has been doing for the last three weeks. " Yeah. Feels nice to get out of the house after three weeks." Crowley said happy to be out of the house. But he wasn't happy. And he knew that he would never be happy until he saw Aziraphale. He does know the fight was about something stupid. Crowley wanted to go see Warlock again. Just in secret. But Aziraphale got upset about Crowley wanting to do this. So their talk turned into an argument. That turned into a break up. Which caused Crowley to spend time with the Almighty. His mother came to comfort him. Which Crowley was happy about. Because it meant that she still cared.

Anathema had a weird feeling at that moment about what Crowley said. She knew Crowley didn't agree with her often. The look on his face told her he was up to something. Which wasn't a good thing. The look of his hair from long to short in the last few weeks wasn't a good sign either. She knew he was planning something. And she didn't like it one bit. " Okay what are you up to?" Anathema asked wondering what Crowley was up to right now. Crowley swallowed his coffee and smirked at her. " Whatever do you mean Anathema. I'm not planning anything." Crowley said trying to act innocent. He was failing. Anathema can see right through his act. " Crowley in the past three weeks you've been locked up in your apartment doing nothing but eating ice cream and binge watching sad shows on Netflix. And we've been friends long enough for me to know when you are planning something so what is it." Anathema said wanting to know what he was up to.

That's when Crowley sighed. He knew he couldn't hide anything from Anathema anymore. He might as well tell her. " Okay. I want to give Aziraphale another chance." Crowley said knowing he wants to do that. Anathema looks at him with an unimpressed look on her face. " Typical Crowley. Didn't he break up with you?" Anathema said knowing she's right in what she said. Aziraphale did break up with Crowley. So why would Crowley give Aziraphale another chance when Aziraphale broke things off with him. Crowley looked at her knowing she was right about that. " Yes he did. But I forgive him." Crowley said knowing he forgives Aziraphale after this break up. Anathema sighs at this. Sure Crowley wasn't human really. But someone would certainly wait a few more weeks or at least a month to see if someone still loved them. " Shouldn't you wait a few weeks. I means it's only been three weeks since you guys broke up." Anathema said wanting Crowley to think about this more. Crowley knew she was right. But he wasn't going to listen anyway. Aziraphale was missing him. 

The way that Crowley knew this was from Aziraphale. Aziraphale called him last night in tears. Crowley was worried about that. He asked the angel what was wrong. Aziraphale started telling him why he was crying. It wasn't from their break up. Aziraphale got over it the same night Crowley did. But Anathema bringing up their break up made Crowley flashback to his conversation with Aziraphale last night. 

Flashback

Crowley was in his apartment making dinner for himself when his phone rang. Crowley turned off the stove and went to the living room to grab his phone. He picked up his phone from the coffee table and checked who was calling him. He saw that it was Aziraphale. Crowley's mind was going a hundred miles a minute with questions. Was Aziraphale forgiving him? Did Aziraphale want him back? Was Aziraphale in need of help? So many question were going through his head.  He didn't even know what he said as the questions ran through his head. " Aziraphale what's wrong? Why are you crying angel?"  Crowley asked wondering why his best friend was crying. Aziraphale got through the tears long enough to tell Crowley what was wrong. " Your brothers Gabriel and Micheal heard about our break up. They started talking about why we don't love Demons when Gabriel loves my sister. They started saying things about me and how I broke up with you for so many reasons that you never did." Aziraphale said telling Crowley everything. " What! I'm coming over." Crowley said knowing he has to go comfort Aziraphale. " That won't help right now. They just left. Just let me think about this. Tomorrow afternoon should be fine. I'll see you then Crowley." Aziraphale said knowing that tomorrow would be a good time for Crowley to come over.

Then Crowley and Aziraphale hung up. Crowley thought about what happened to Aziraphale all night. He couldn't help thinking about it. He had trouble sleeping that night. He couldn't sleep at all. He knew he wanted to help Aziraphale right now. But Aziraphale wanted space to deal with this. So he gave him space.

Back to current time

Crowley looked at Anathema who was looking at him with a look at concern on her face. Anathema noticed the look on his face. " Why do you look so worried?" Anathema asked wondering about that. " I'm worried about doing what I'm about to do." Crowley said knowing he's worried about Aziraphale. " What are you about to do?" Anathema asked wondering what Crowley was about to do. Crowley stood up from their seat and picked up their coffee. " Thanks for breakfast Anathema. But I have to go see Aziraphale now. See you later." Crowley said ready to go see Aziraphale. Crowley went to his car as Anathema watched him go. She knew this was either gonna go bad or it could go good and they'll get back together. But whatever happens she'll be there to help them. 

Time skip

After a few minutes Crowley got to the bookshop. Crowley parked the car and turned it off after that. He looked at the bookshop after that and sighed. He was nervous about all of this. He hasn't faced Aziraphale since they broke up. What was he going to do to help Aziraphale? What was he going to say to help Aziraphale through this problem? Crowley had no idea what to do now. In times like these he wished he had some guidance from his mother Alice. Also known as the Almighty. Just as Crowley thought that he heard the voice of his mother beside him. " What's wrong my son?" Alice asked wondering what Crowley needs help with. Crowley looked at her surprised she came. Crowley hugged her once he broke out of his surprised state. " What are you doing here?" Crowley asked wondering what his mother was doing here. Alice hugged back and smiled. " I came to give you some advice if you plan on helping and getting back together with Aziraphale." Alice said hoping she can help her son. Crowley looked up at her wondering what advice she has for him. " Well what is it?" Crowley asked wanting to know the advice she has for him. Alice looked at him and took his hands. " Be yourself like you've always been and never let your head conflict with your heart." Alice said knowing Crowley will listen to that. Crowley sighed knowing he can do that. " Alright. Looks like I'm going in now. Thanks for your help mom." Crowley said happy for her help. " No problem my little demon. Now I must go your brothers need to be put back into their places." Alice said knowing her younger sons need to be talked to. Crowley got out of the car as his mother went back to Heaven.

Once Crowley was inside the bookshop he saw Aziraphale sitting on the couch covered in blankets and drinking hot chocolate. Aziraphale's eyes were red and puffy. Crowley felt sad seeing this. He couldn't protect Aziraphale from them. He has always protected Aziraphale from his brothers bullying. But the one time he wasn't with Aziraphale they come to mess with him. Crowley was glad his mother was taking care of his brothers and not him. He would be doing worse than yelling at the them. Crowley went over to Aziraphale ready to help comfort his angel. " Aziraphale hey is everything alright now?" Crowley asked wondering if Aziraphale was okay right now. Aziraphale looked at Crowley and smiled. His demon had came just like he said last night. " I'm okay now that your here." Aziraphale said happy to see Crowley after three weeks off being apart. Crowley sat down next to him. Aziraphale wasn't only crying about Gabriel and Micheal's words. He was also crying about their break up from three weeks ago. " Hey come here." Crowley said wanting to hug Aziraphale. Aziraphale moved closer to Crowley and cuddled up with him. Crowley hummed to him as they sat like that.

After a while Aziraphale looked at Crowley. He had a question for him that could solve their little break up right now. " Crowley do you still love me?" Aziraphale asked knowing that Gabriel said that Crowley doesn't love him anymore. Aziraphale knew that he was wrong but it still hurt him a lot. Crowley looked at him in shock. Of course he loves him still. It was a silly disagreement. Why would that change anything between them? They've been this way for years. Crowley never wanted that to change. He knows Aziraphale never wants that to change either. " Of course I still love you Angel. Why would you think I didn't?" Crowley said wondering what gave Aziraphale that idea. Probably his brothers. Which doesn't surprise him. " I love you too. Will you give me another chance?" Aziraphale said hoping Crowley gives him another chance. " Of course Aziraphale." Crowley said knowing his Angel deserves another chance. Then they cuddled up together and watched a movie. Their favorite movie. 

The End