Crowley's wing peek a boo

A/N: It's based on these two pictures

A/N: It's based on these two pictures. Crowley as Nanny. To little Warlock. Check out the Good Omens Pics 2 to see this and others. Onto the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely spring day at the Dowling house. Crowley was outside with Warlock. They were playing silly games like tag and hiding. But they were tired of running around now. So they sat on the grass. They watched as Aziraphale worked on the flowers. Crowley already thought they were more beautiful than his own plants. He was a little jealous. But it was all worth it. Just to make sure Warlock was taken care of.

But she felt someone tugging on her sleeve. He looked down to see Warlock. " What is it sweetie?" She asked wondering what he needs. " Peek a Boo?" Warlock asked wanting to play it. Crowley smiled and tutned to look at him. " Sure Hellspawn we can play peek a boo." Crowley said wanting to do that. He opened his wings and smiled. He covered himself in his wings. Aziraphale watched him do this. He was a little worried. What if Warlock's parents come home and see this? They might think the worse. But he let it go on. He didn't want to ruin their fun.

Warlock started looking for Crowley. " Where's Nanny?" Crowley said wanting Warlock to look at him. Warlock looked at him. Crowley opened his wings to show himself. " Peek a boo." Crowley said happy to see him. Warlock laughed and clapped at this. Crowley smiled happy he enjoyed this. Aziraphale smiled as he watched them. They did this for hours. Aziraphale came over to them. He sat down with them wanting to see how much fun they were having. Aziraphale took a picture from a far before coming over. Crowley noticed Aziraphale and smiled. He kept playing with Warlock though.

Until Warlock got tired. Crowley knew that the boy was getting tired. So he stopped. Warlock yawned. Crowley decided it was nap time after that. He waved Aziraphale off. Aziraphale nodded and left them. Crowley picked Warlock up and took him inside. He took him upstairs to his room. He opened the door and walked into the room. He pulled down the covers to Warlock's bed. He laid him in bed. He pulled Warlock's covers over him. He kissed his forehead and left the room. Crowley knew once this ends he will miss it. But it was all worth it.