Something Stupid

Aziraphale and Crowley were at the bookshop hanging out. They were trying to figure out what to do for the afternoon. But they couldn't figure out what to do. Aziraphale didn't want to read the same book again. Crowley didn't want to go to the park when it was this cold outside. So they needed to do something to keep themselves distracted from the future. Aziraphale sighed as he got up from his seat. He went to the kitchen to make himself something to drink. Crowley tried looking for something to do. Aziraphale came back a few minutes later with a cup of hot cocoa. He sat down next to Crowley. Crowley looked at him and smiled at him. Aziraphale set him cup down and looked at Crowley. " Well I'm bored and feel like doing something stupid..." Aziraphale said wanting to do that. Just like when they swapped looks and stopped the war between Heaven and Hell. He was thinking of so many things they could do that would be stupid. Like showing their wings in the eyes of humans. But they've done that to a few humans already. 

Crowley got an idea and was thinking about it out loud. " I'M SOMETHING STUPID." Crowley said thinking that Aziraphale can do something with him. This made Aziraphale jump. Not just from the yelling. But by what Crowley was suggesting. Aziraphale was blushing as he looked at Crowley confused but knowing. Crowley was surprised as well that he said that out loud. He was blushing about it. He was embarrassed. But also wanted to know what Aziraphale thought about it. " Did I say that out loud?" Crowley asked wondering if he actually did that. Aziraphale nodded for an answer. Crowley laughed nervously. " Forget I ever said it and go fly around in the day in front of humans?"  Crowley said wanting to do that instead. " Sure." Aziraphale said wanting to do that in the first place. So they let their wings out and went outside to fly around for a while shocking people looking at them. But at least they were happy with this.

The End