Warlock trying to Swear

It was another day for Crowley as Nanny Ashtoreth. She woke up to Warlock eating breakfast already. She was surprised to see him already awake and eating. " Hellspawn I could have done that for you. You should have woken me up." Crowley said knowing that should have happened. But Adam is a good kid. And being eight you just want to do things on your own. Without help from your parents or siblings. " I know Nanny. But I didn't want to wake you. You do so much for me. You deserve to sleep in." Warlock said knowing she does. Crowley tears up a bit. But he wiped the tears away before they could fall.

Then Crowley looked at him. " Thank you Hellspawn. Now what would you like to do today?" Crowley said wondering what Warlock wants to do. " Can we go into the garden?" Warlock said wanting to go see brother Francis aka Aziraphale. " Sure. But finish eating breakfast first." Crowley said wanting that to come first. Warlock nodded. She continued eating as Crowley cleaned up the kitchen. She really didn't know how much of a mess one child could make. But it wasn't that big. From what she's seen so far. Messy room. Clean it up. Easy and simple.

After she was done cleaning up she heard Warlock running towards the door. She knew she had to go after him. So she did. She ran to the door to stop Warlock. " Warlock darling wait for me." Crowley said not wanting him to be without him. Warlock stopped what he was doing and waited. Once Crowley caught up to him she took his hand. They walked outside. As they walked they saw Aziraphale watering the plants. Crowley smiled happy to see this. " Good morning brother Francis." Crowley said happy to see him.

Then Aziraphale looked at them. " Good morning Ashtoreth dear. Good morning Warlock." Aziraphale said happy to see them. " Would you like to join us on our walk through the garden?" Crowley asked wondering if her does. Aziraphale smiled and nodded. " Sure dear." Aziraphale said knowing he would love to. Crowley took Warlock's hand. Aziraphale went on the other side and took Warlock's other hand. They started walking together. The Angel and demon talked as they did this. Warlock didn't pay attention to them. He just looked around the garden. He saw a bee and tried to touch it. He thought it was so cool.

But then the bee stung him. " Ow. F-" Warlock said but stopped himself from saying the next part. Crowley looked at him. He took his hand and looked at it. " One Aziraphale one of the bees stun Warlock. Do you have the first aid kit?" Crowley asked wondering if he does. " Always do." Aziraphale said knowing he does. He gets it out and hands it to him. " Thank you love. Now hold still Hellspawn this will hurt a bit. But I'll get it out and patch you up." Crowley said happy to help Warlock. Warlock nodded. Crowley started walking on getting the stinger out of Warlock's hand.

Once it was out Warlock yelled but stopped himself because he knew what he was about to say. Crowley noticed and sighed. Warlock noticed this. So he decided to ask so he didn't get in trouble. " Is it okay if I swear?" Warlock asked wondering if he could. Aziraphale got nervous about it. But Crowley was in charge so he looked at her. " Yes Warlock. I will allow you to swear only this one time." Crowley said okay with this. Aziraphale sighed happy that it's only one time.

Then Warlock started to try again. " F-" Warlock said trying to get pass the first letter. Aziraphale understood why he was having trouble with this. He was afraid of getting in trouble with his parents. But Aziraphale doubted Crowley would tell them. " Yes go on." Crowley said wanting him to keep trying. Crowley knew he could do it. But Warlock knew he couldn't. " I'm nervous." Warlock said knowing he was. Crowley just kissed his forehead. " That's alright you don't have to." Crowley said okay with that. Warlock smiled and took their hands again.

Years later

Crowley and Aziraphale were talking about their days watch Warlock. They were talking about the day he tried to swear. He walked in on them and got embarrassed. He groaned. They noticed and looked at them. " Sorry dear. But it was so cute." Crowley said knowing it was. " I was six." Warlock said knowing he was. They both laughed as Warlock went up to his room.

The End