Crowley doesn't Understand

It was a beautiful day in London. Crowley and Aziraphale were going for a drive in Crowley's car. The M25. Crowley's wonderful car. They were silent as Crowley put one of his hands on Aziraphale's. It was supposed to make Aziraphale relax. But it only made the Angel look at Crowley. Crowley got scared. He must have done something wrong. Just by wanting to hold Aziraphale's hand. What would have made his Angel mad at him? Lots of guesses were going through Crowley's head. Aziraphale knew this. But he wanted to see Crowley be all flustered with thinking about it. Before he said anything to him.

Once Aziraphale had enough of it he said something. " You go too fast for me Crowley." Aziraphale said knowing it was true. Crowley wasn't actually. It just scared Aziraphale. A lot more than Crowley thinks it did. That made Crowley confused. How was he going too fast. It's been six thousand years. He is that not enough time to see they love each other. These thoughts kept going through Crowley's head as he kept driving. He was going back to the book shop. He was going to drop Aziraphale off. Then he was going to go think about this at home.

Once they got to the book shop Aziraphale got out of the car. " Bye Crowley." Aziraphale said happy for the day. He went inside as Crowley drove away. Crowley went to the store and got two gallons of ice cream. He was going to do what he used to do when this happened. Invite Beezlebub over and cry about it. Which to him was a good way to deal with this. He got back into the car after that. He was already starting to cry. He drove home while crying. He couldn't deal with this on his own at all.

Once he got home he grabbed everything out of the car. He went into the apartment. He summoned Beezlebub and sat down on the couch. He had a spoon ready to eat the ice cream he bought. Beezlebub appeared in the living room. Her hair all done and in a dress. Of course she has a date with Gaberiel tonight. She looked at Crowley and sighed. " This again. Your lucky. Gaberiel cancelled last minute. So I need this right now. So talk to me Crowley. What's got you so upset?" Beelzebub said ready to help him out. She sat on the couch and grabbed a spoon.

She started eating as Crowley looked at her. " He said I'm going too fast for him. It's been six thousand years Bee. I don't think holding hands is too fast. I just want to see if it will go anywhere." Crowley said as he stuffed his face with ice cream. Beelzebub sighed finding this a little dramatic. But then again it's been the same way for Crowley and Aziraphale for a while. So she wasn't going to judge it. But she was going to help him through all of this together.

" But your not. Listen he's not ready to face this. Give his time." Beelzebub said knowing that's what they have to do. It's what they've been doing to get Gaberiel and Aziraphale back into their lives. They seem to be doing a great job. Crowley wiped his tears and hugged her. " Thanks Bee." Crowley said happy for her help. " No problem. Now can we have a demon night?" Beelzebub said wanting that. " Yes." Crowley said happy with that. Then they started their demon night.

The End