Gender Norms

Crowley was walking around the garden with Warlock in his arms. She loved his boy very much. Warlock was such a good kid. Along with all the help she gets from Aziraphale as Brother Francis it was great. Crowley had made Warlock chocolate chip pancakes that morning for breakfast. Which was an hour ago. Warlock was starting to get tired of walking though. Crowley noticed and picked him up. She went over to Aziraphale. " Good morning Francis darling." Crowley said happy to see him. Aziraphale looked at him. She smiled and went over to her. " Good morning Ashtoreth." Aziraphale said happy to see her as well.

Once he got over to them he sat down. " So how are you guys?" Aziraphale asked wondering about that. Crowley sighed and smiled. " Fine but Warlock is going through another phase." Crowley said knowing this one was fun and confusing. Aziraphale was confused with this. " What do you mean?" Aziraphale asked wondering about that. Crowley sighed and looked at what he was wearing. Aziraphale looked with him. " Ashtoreth." Aziraphale said getting worried about him. " It's strange for a four year old. Usually teen-agers go through this phase. Which kinda scares me." Crowley said knowing it does a lot.

Aziraphale sighed. " Oh gosh. Please tell me Crowley." Aziraphale said wanting to know what this is about. " Just watch." Crowley said wanting him to do that. Aziraphale just watched him. '' What do we say about gender norms Warlock?" Crowley asked wanting to hear his answer. " Flip." Warlock said knowing that was his version of cussing. This shocked Aziraphale. Yes he didn't believe in just two genders. But he didn't like it when Warlock cussed. So maybe teaching him to use better words would be nice. It would help Crowley not get in trouble with the Dowlings either.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I don't cuss at all. So I will use these words. Flip, crap, holy crap, and nuts at times. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------

Aziraphale gasped at hearing this though. " We most certainly do not." Aziraphale said knowing they don't do that. Warlock got nervous because he was in trouble with Aziraphale. Which the boy found was bad. Aziraphale just sighed about it. " We say no thank you." Aziraphale said knowing that's what he should do. Adam just smiled and nodded. He jumps off of Crowley's lap to go play. Crowley and Aziraphale were happy with this. But they know in seven years their time with him will be done.

The End