Five things that make Crowley Happy

Crowley was sitting in a chair inside the bookshop. He was watching the store while Aziraphale was making lunch. The bell from the door rang. Crowley looked up to see who it was. It was Anathema. " Hey Anathema. How are you?" Crowley said happy to see her. " Hey. I'm good. Mind if I ask you something though Crowley." Anathema said hoping he agrees to this. You see she's been wanting to know more about him and Aziraphale. Along with Adam since they stopped the apocalypse. She just wanted to see what they were like. She wants to be their friend as well.

Then Crowley looked at her. " Ask away I'm up for a challenge at this point." Crowley said wanting to hear what she has to say. " I want you to name five things to make you happy. Can you do that for me?" Anathema said hoping he can. " Sure." Crowley said okay with that. Aziraphale put lunch on the table. " Thank you Angel." Crowley said happy for this. " Your welcome dear. Now eat. I'll be in the shop eating." Aziraphale said knowing he needs to watch the shop. " Okay." Crowley said happy with that. Then Aziraphale left to go back to his shop.

Once Aziraphale was gone Crowley started talking about it. " Okay. There are a lot. But I'll tell you my top five things that make me happy." Crowley said hoping she'll be okay with that. He started eating his sandwich as he waited for her answer. She sighed and smiled him. " Alright. I'm listening Crowley." Anatema said ready to hear this. She couldn't wait to hear this. Crowley smiled as he thought about all of this. He then began telling her all about this. " Hanging out with Aziraphale is one of them. Like when we go to the Ritz for dinner or walking in the park. Or picnics in the park." Crowley said remembering all of those times.

Anathema nodded understanding this one. Friends hang out all the time. They go to dinner sometimes. They go on picnics sometimes. They go on walks around the park sometimes. But the way they looked at each made her think otherwise. " Go on." Anathema said wanting to hear more. " This is a way to get me to figure out I love Aziraphale isn't it?" Crowley asked wondering if it is. " A little bit. But it's mostly to get to know you guys more. So please let me hear more." Anathema said wanting to hear this.

Then Crowley gave in. " Alright. I'll go along with this." Crowley said okay with this. Anathema was happy this. She opened her ears to listen to him. " Second thing I guess. Aziraphale's adorable laugh. I love listening to it." Crowley said thinking about all of the times Aziraphale has laughed in front of him. It was just adorable. This made Anathema think about her decision. That didn't seem like something that would make a friend happy. That's something a boyfriend would say about their girlfriend or boyfriend. Same with a girlfriend.

Then Crowley continued telling her things that make him happy. " Aziraphale's smile." Crowley said happy about that. He started remembering all the times Aziraphale smiled at him. Anathema also found that strange. Yes friends like seeing each other happy. But a smile making them happy. That's more of a couple thing. But she kept listening to him talk. " Aziraphale's eyes. How pretty and blue they are. They look like the color the sky above us." Crowley said knowing how they do look like that. Anathema smirked. There was a the nail on the coffin. Crowley loved Aziraphale's eyes. That was a couple thing. He's definitely in love with Aziraphale.

Crowley had one last thing to say about what makes him happy. Anathema kept listening to him. "...Er.... How Aziraphale just brightens everything in the room." Crowley said knowing that wasn't just because Aziraphale was an Angel. Just because it made Crowley happy. That's when Anathema had to ask this question now. Just from hearing all of this. " Are you still sure you aren't in love with Aziraphale?" Anathema said knowing that's not how a friend should be thinking. But she was sure Crowley was in love with Aziraphale.

Then Crowley realized he was. But he wasn't going to admit it right away. So he decided to just tell her. That it's a little less now. " I'm feeling less sure now." Crowley said knowing that's how he was feeling. He kept eating his lunch. Anathema just smiled at him. It was reassuring at least. Even if Crowley is in love with Aziraphale. It won't change anything.

The End