Crowley's Parental Nature

Aziraphale and Crowley were eating dinner together. Now that they have Adam they have family dinner at home more often. But sometimes they go out. Leaving Adam in the care of Beelzebub and Gabriel. Gabriel may say he doesn't like Adam. But they know they do. They were talking with Adam about school when something about a parent teacher meeting came up. Aziraphale dropped his fork at this. He was shocked that this was happening so soon. It was kind of making him nervous. Crowley on the other hand was kind of confused on this. Him being a parent. Sure he was a Nanny to Warlock. But never a parent.

Then Crowley looked at Aziraphale. Aziraphale looked at him. He knew how good Crowley was with kids. He thought he would mention it. " Well you do act like a parent Crowley. Ever since Warlock you have been good with kids. We do watch some of the demon and angel kids from time to time. So I think this would be a good thing for us." Aziraphale said knowing it could be. Crowley glared at him. " I know what I do Aziraphale. But I don't think it makes an impact on Adam. I know I made an impact on Warlock. But I don't know." Crowley said doubting this.

Then Aziraphale finished eating. " That was a lovely dinner Crowley. But I have a treat for everyone. So once Adam is done we'll leave." Aziraphale said knowing that will get him. " We are not done with this Aziraphale. You think I'm a father? Huh. What part of me seems parental?" Crowley asked wondering what Aziraphale tthinks about this. " Hey can we-" Adam said but was cut off by Crowley. Because he already knew what Adam was going to ask. Whenever Aziraphale said he has a treat for them Adam knows what it is. It's always ice cream and popsicles.

Then Crowley looked at him. Adam knew what was coming. A scolding for something. He knew what it was about to. " You don't get ice cream until you finish your vegetables Adam. We've talked about this." Crowley said knowing Adam would understand. Adam did understand that. So he started to finish his dinner. Aziraphale had recorded it. He also would use this to show Crowley what he means. Crowley turned back to Aziraphale. He was ready to hear the rest of this conversation. He was actually wondering what Aziraphale's answer would be to this.

" As I was saying what makes you think that?" Crowley asked wondering about that. " How about this." Aziraphale said wanting Crowley to watch the video on his phone. Crowley took his phone. He pushed play on the video. It was of him and Adam a few minutes ago. Once he was done he gave Aziraphale his phone back. " Okay. Maybe I am a father. But no making fun of me for it." Crowley said not wanting that from him. Aziraphale kissed his cheek and got their treats. " Wouldn't dream of it dear. Now eat your popsicle before it melts." Aziraphale said happy with this. He gave Adam his ice cream and sat down with them to eat his own.

The End