Aziraphale's Settling This

A/N: This is also from the meme book. Thank you again to SomeLightwood. The memes are just getting funnier as the book gets more chapters. If you haven't read it please do. I'll leave it on my account if need. Enjoy the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice day at the park. Gabriel and the others had showed up with Aziraphale. They all decided now was perfect time to make peace. Crowley brought Beelzebub and the others. Gabriel ran to Beelzebub when he saw her. They stopped in front of each. " Bee?" Gabriel asked wondering if it's really her. Now that he can get a good look at her. " Hi Gabe." Beelzebub said happy to see him again. She cleaned up a bit for him. Got into casual clothes. Try to look normal. Gabriel led her to the blanket they set up. Crowley went over to Aziraphale happy to see him as well.

Once Crowley got over to him he sat down next to him. Aziraphale took his hand. He got him a drink and smiled. Crowley took it as everyone sat down. They started eating their food and talking. They all watched as Crowley and Aziraphale talked. They were all thinking something was there. Something has been there for a while. They are in love. But they just don't know it yet. But they would only whisper about it as well.

Aziraphale noticed knowing they were talking about them. He was tired of them talking about him and Crowley. He was going to put a stop to it. He just wanted it to stop. " Alright this has gone on long enough. Let's settle this misunderstanding right here and right now." Aziraphale said ready to settle this thing between him and Crowley. Crowley smiled widely. He was ready to hear Aziraphale's answer to this.

Then everyone looked at them. " Show of hands, who here thinks I'm dating Crowley?" Aziraphale asked wondering if they all really think this. Everyone raised their hand. Even Crowley did it. Aziraphale was surprised by this. Crowley thought they were dating. He didn't think they were that close. That he was acting like a before. But this also made Aziraphale mad. Because Crowley never asked if they were dating. But it made him happy that Crowley loved him for him. But he wanted Crowley to put his hand down. To stop embarrassing himself with this. Just for their sakes.

" Crowley put your hand down." Aziraphale said wanting that to stop right now. Crowley put his hand down. His cheeks were red. So were Aziraphale's . They all giggled. " It's not so bad anymore. But still we don't know if Almighty and Satan would be. So we don't bother with it like we used to. As we have seen you with Warlock abd the AntiChrist. So were not worried. By the way where are the boys?" Gabriel said wondering where the boys are. " School. They come over after. Since their parents are at work." Crowley said knowing that's where they were. They all nodded and went to eating. It was a good afternoon after that. They talked as they waited for Warlock and Adam to get back from school.

The End