Needy Crowley

It was a peaceful night in London. Aziraphale was asleep in his bed. He was sleeping peacefully. Under the covers in his nice warm bed. Dreaming of the picnic Crowley promised after everything that happened to them. That was until he was woken up by a crash downstairs. He opened his eyes. He sat up quickly. He got out of bed and ran downstairs to his shop. He grabbed his sword ready to defend himself. From a robber or an enemy from either Heaven or Hell. He was scared. What if they were going to steal his books? Or steal his money?

As soon as he got down there he saw Crowley there. Aziraphale sighed annoyed that he did this again. " Crowley." Aziraphale said a little mad at him. Crowley looked at him. " Sorry." Crowley said feeling bad for coming in without being invited. Or knocking. Aziraphale sighed about it. He just let it slide. " It's fine. But why?" Aziraphale asked wondering why he would do this. Crowley sighed and laid down on the couch. He really didn't want to tell Aziraphale this stuff. But breaking into his house was proving everyone's point. That he was needy. When he wasn't. He really wasn't. He was just scared.

Aziraphale tapped his foot waiting for an answer. Crowley decided it was time to tell him. " Nightmare. That you'll leave me because I'm too needy." Crowley said knowing it was a fear. Aziraphale would now reveal it though. He was in for it now. Aziraphale sat down next to him. Crowley was prepared for the earful now. But he was still scared about it. Aziraphale just sat there looking at him. " Go on. Talk about it. I'm all ears." Aziraphale said wanting to hear this. He really just wanted to hear about this dream of his.

So Crowley started explaining. He explained the dream. Which made Aziraphale like really. He even made the face for it. He would never break up with Crowley for being needy. They've been this way for years. There's no reason to stop this. But what really got him was Crowley saying this. He denied having been needy. That he wasn't. That he was just worried about everything. Aziraphale was about to call him out but Crowley was almost done. " I don't understand why they call me needy." Crowley said knowing he didn't understand this. That's when it hit Aziraphale. That Crowley was used to their routine. But this time he was scared about it as well.

Once Crowley was done with this rant of his he looked to Aziraphale. He was looking for his opinion on this. Aziraphale giggled at this. " So were ignoring the fact that you broke into my house at four in the morning. To ask if were still dating. Also that your not needy when we both are." Aziraphale said knowing that's how it is right now. Crowley blushed and looked away from him. " It's silly huh?" Crowley asked knowing it might be. " Not at all. The breaking in part yes. But the thought of being needy isn't." Aziraphale said knowing it's half and half.

Crowley just smiled at him. He hugged Aziraphale. " Thanks Azira." Crowley said happy to hear that from him. Aziraphale hugged him back happy that he calmed down. " Your welcome." Aziraphale said knowing it all worked out. They pulled away and looked at each other. " Now come back to sleep." Aziraphale said wanting to go back to bed. Crowley nodded and stood up. Aziraphale took his hand. They go upstairs and off to bed.

The End