Crowley's wedding outfit

It was a beautiful day in London. Our Angel and demon were waiting on their maid of honor and best man to pick them up. They were going shopping for their wedding clothes. They were so excited. They couldn't stop talking about it. Soon Gabriel showed up to pick up Aziraphale. He walked in and smiled when he saw them talking excitedly about it. Gabriel cleared his throat. They looked at him. Aziraphale got up and ran to him. He hugged him and smiled. Gabriel sighed and looked at him. " Are you ready Aziraphale?" Gabriel asked wondering if he is. " Yes. Let's go." Aziraphale said ready to go. Then he ran out of the store while dragging Gabriel.

Once they were gone Beelzebub came inside. " Are you ready to go?" Beelzebub asked wondering if he is. " Yeah. Just not sure what I want in this." Crowley said knowing he doesn't. " Can I look through your past on Earth then?" Beelzebub asked hoping that will help. " I guess. Where are you going with this?" Crowley said wondering where this was going. " You'll see." Beelzebub said knowing this was worth it. She pulled out one of the scrapbooks from the time of Crowley being a Nanny.

She sat down next to him. She flipped through the pages. All the pictures were of Crowley and Warlock together. She liked it but she noticed something about them. Crowley was wearing a dress. He had a smile on his face while he wore it. No matter what he did. He was happy in it. That gave Beelzebub an idea. " I got it." She said knowing what to do now. " What?" Crowley asked wondering what she's talking about. She grabbed his hand. " Your wedding outfit. Come on." Beelzebub said pulling him off the couch. They ran out of the store and to a dress shop.

Once they got there Crowley turned back into a girl. Beelzebub looked at him. She loved it already. His hair going down to his shoulders. It was so curly. It was her no matter what. " Okay were going to try some on you and see which one you like the most." Beelzebub said knowing that's what their doing. Crowley nodded okay with that. They picked out a few. Beelzebub wanted to go traditional. But Crowley had other plans. He wanted to be himself. Try to be who Aziraphale loves on their wedding day.

Once they had what they needed Crowley to try on they went to the dressing room. " Okay try on these and the one you have. I want to see you in them as well." Beelzebub said wanting that out of her. She nodded and went into the dressing room. She changes into one dress. She came out to show Beelzebub. She wore a white dress with ruffles and all puffed out. Crowley didn't like it already. Yes he liked being a princess but he didn't like being dressed like one. Just treated like one. " Hmmm. Nah I don't think it's you. Go try on the next one." Beelzebub said wanting her to do that. Then Crowley went back into the dressing room.

Once Crowley had the dress on he walked out. He let Beelzebub look at her. Beelzebub didn't like it. It just wasn't Crowley. The white match. It just didn't look right. " No. It just doesn't look right." Beelzebub said knowing it doesn't. Crowley agreed with her. " Go try on the dress you picked out." Beelzebub said wanting to see it. Crowley went back into the dressing room. He put on the dress he picked out for her special day. She put on the black dress. No sleeves it went out and down to the floor. He loved it. He had black veil with it as well.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the dress. Credit to the artist. I found this one Pinterest. So I hope you guys like it. On with the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

She came out and showed Beelzebub. Beelzebub loved it. It was really Crowley. She looked him up and down. She would do something with it to make it more like Crowley. But for now it would work out. " That one is it." She said already loving it. Crowley smiled and went to change. Once he was changed they went to go pay for the dress. They bought it and left for home. Crowley saw Aziraphale with their godkids when he entered. " Hi Crowley dear. Did you have fun with Bee?" He asked wondering if she did. " Yes Angel. Lots of fun." Crowley said happy about it. From that day on Crowley and Beelzebub got along for Aziraphale's sake.

The End