1920's Date

Tonight was the big night for Aziraphale. His first date with Crowley. In a while. Since World War one began. Now that it has ended they can finally go out again. But they can't do it as their normal selves. Crowley always has to be the other gender so they can. If they went out normally. They would be arrested. That could be bad for both of them. So Aziraphale let Crowley do it. He adjusted his bow tie as he heard a car horn beep. Aziraphale knew Crowley had arrived to pick him up. Since he refuses to learn how to drive.

Soon Aziraphale heard a horn honk outside. Aziraphale turned to the door to see Crowley waiting for him. Aziraphale ran outside ready for a night out. He came outside and saw Crowley waiting in his car. He walked over to the car. He opened the door and got in. Crowley looked at him and smiled. " You look nice Angel." Crowley said likinh how he dressed up for tonight. Aziraphale looked at her with blush dusting his cheeks. He smiled at her grateful for the compliment. " Thank you my dear. May I say you look lovely as well." Aziraphale said knowing it's nice to say that. Plus it's funny to see Crowley flustered.

Crowley did become flustered from that. She was stuttering trying to find her words. She was blushing from it as well. She started up the car again not bothering to find the words right now. She started driving them to the dance hall for dinner and a few dances. They talked about random stuff and their lives. Stuff like music, food, and new books. It was nice. Just talking to each other. Like there's no one else in the world but them. Like the other person is the only one with them.

Soon they got to the dance hall. Aziraphale got out and went to the other side of the car. He opened the door for her. Crowley got out. Aziraphale closed the door behind her. He offered his arm to her. Crowley took his arm. They started walking inside. Ready to enjoy their night together. They got inside and saw everyone eating and dancing already. Aziraphale and Crowley took a seat at a table in the corner. A waiter came up to them and gave them menus. They looked at them happy about tonight. First date in a while. They were going to make it perfect without trying.

Soon they had their orders ready. Aziraphale called the waiter back over to them. The waiter walked back over to them quickly. He stopped at the table. They both ordered their food at the same time. It was the same thing. They giggled about it finding it really funny. The waiter wrote down their orders. He ran back to the kitchen to give it to the chef. Once he was gone they started talking. About work and hobbies this time. Just normal stuff that they talk about now a days.

After a while their food and drinks came out. The waiter set them on the table. " Enjoy your food." The waiter said hoping they will. " Thank you sir." Crowley said happy about this. They started eating and chatting after this. Once they were done the music started. Aziraphale stood up from his seat. He walked over to Crowley. Crowley watched him. Aziraphale offered his hand to her. Crowley took his hand knowing what he was doing. He was offering to dance with her. Which she gladly accepts. Everytime she does. Aziraphale walked them to the dance floor. Ready for more fun tonight.

Once they got to the dance floor they turned to each other. They took eafh others hands. They started dancing the Charleston. It's a lot of fun to do for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So you can learn this dance. It's from the 1920's. Aka the Roaring 20's part one. I'll put a video to show what I mean.

It was fun to learn. I like it. Anyway back to the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

Soon the end of the night came at midnight. Crowley led them back to the car. They both got into the car. They went back to the bookshop after that. Crowley pulled up to the bookshop. They both looked at each other. " I had a lovely night Crowley." Aziraphale said happy that tonight went well. " I had a fun night as well." Crowley said happy about it as well. They lean close to each other knowing tonight was a good night. They kissed as they reached each other. It felt like years since they kissed. They pulled away knowing they have to go home. Aziraphale got out of the car and went inside.

Once Aziraphale was inside Crowley started up her car again. She drove off. She was ready to head home and go to sleep for the night.

The End