Warlock's Birthday Present

Crowley was pacing around his apartment. It was his charges birthday. He had nothing for him. He was pacing around his living room wondering what to get the boy. He groaned as he couldn't figure it out. What could he got Warlock that he would like? He kept pacing until he heard the door open. He looked to the door. There stood Aziraphale looking worried about him. He hasn't been outside in a few days. That must be why he's worried about him. He sighed knowing that was bad. He sat down on the couch as Aziraphale walked over to him. He needed to know what was wrong with him.

Once he got over to him he sat with him. He took Crowley's hands. Crowley looked at him wanting his help. " What's wrong dear?" Aziraphale asked wondering why he's been in here for a week. Crowley sighed as he started crying. " I don't know what to get Warlock for his birthday." Crowley said knowing that's bad for him. He loves Warlock. He doesn't want to upset the boy by not getting him a present. Aziraphale sighed knowing this will be on his mind until the day passes. So he decided to give him advice on what to do. " He won't care as long as it comes from the heart." Aziraphale said knowing he won't.

That made Crowley smile. " Thanks Aziraphale. I'll be there tomorrow then." Crowley said knowing just what to get Warlock. Aziraphale kissed his cheek. He got up and left after that. Crowley got his keys and coat. He left his apartment and went his car. His precious Bently. He got into the car. He put the keys into the ignition. He started the car ready to go. Then he drove off to the store to get his HellSpawn a gift for his birthday. Which was tomorrow.

Once he got there he got out of the car. He locked the door. He walked into the store and found the section he needed. He paid for the present he got for Warlock. Then he went home. He got into his car. He sped home ready to get the gift ready for tomorrow. Once he got home he started wrapping it. Once it was wrapped he checked the time. It was nine o'clock at night. He decided it was time for bed. He got into his pajamas. Brushed his teeth and got into bed. Not prepared for the nightmares that would soon come to him.

Time skip

Once morning came Crowley got into his nanny disguise. He got done getting after getting everything he needed. He grabbed the gift and his bag. Then left for the Dowling house. Once he got there he saw Mrs.Dowling waiting for him. " Sorry. Am I late?" He asked hoping he's not late. Mrs.Dowling smiled happy to see him. " Not at all. He's waiting in the garden with brother Francis." Mrs.Dowling said knowing where Warlock was. Crowley nodded. " I'll be off then. Have a good day." Crowley said heading back to the garden. Mrs.Dowling left for work after that.

Once Crowley got to the garden he saw Aziraphale and Warlock talking. He smiled at this. Even if he told Warlock to listen to him. He still knew Aziraphale would be vital to Warlock's up bringing. Crowley cleared has throat as he walked up to them. Aziraphale and Warlock looked at him. They both smiled happy to see him. " I think brother Francis has work to do birthday boy." Crowley said wanting Aziraphale to leave them alone. Aziraphale stood up and left Warlock with Crowley to celebrate the boy's birthday.

After Aziraphale left them Crowley looked at the box he had. " Hellspawn I have something for you." Crowley said hoping Warlock likes it. Warlock looked him with excitment. " What is it?" Warlock asked wondering what it is. Crowley gave him the box. Warlock took it and opened it. He gasped when he saw what it was. It was a hachett. He held it up and smiled. He looked at his nanny. Crowley felt like he did something right. " Thanks Nanny. I love it!" Warlock said happy with the present. Aziraphale noticed the present and was ready to yell at Crowley. Crowley was about to cry as Warlock said that. " Your welcome Hellspawn." Crowley said happy he likes it.

Then Aziraphale got mad. He didn't like the gift. But he wouldn't take it away from Warlock. So lecturing him was the best idea. " Crowley!" Aziraphale said wanting Crowley to know that he's in trouble. Crowley giggled knowing he was. " Go inside Warlock I'll be inside in a few minutes. And be careful with your new toy." Crowley said wanting him to be. Warlock nodded and went inside. Aziraphale walked up to Crowley and started lecturing him. Overall it was a good day.